Lakeview Motel & Suites
Shiraz Villa(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
$123
Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
$83
$92
Spirit Ridge(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
$177
Hotels.com
Watermark Beach Resort(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
$138
$129
Orbitz.com
Boundary Motel(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
$61
Walnut Beach Resort(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
$111
$104
$57
$137
Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
$169
HotelQuickly
All reviewsfriendly ownerspicnic tablesnice salt water pooltile flooringnew ownersshort walkgreat showerfull kitchenfree upgradewalking distance to restaurantsclean roomsroad tripmain stdog beachroom was largeone night staydish soap
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We spent a night here enroute to the Rockies. Good location, spotless, standard motel fare but what's wrong with that. New kitchen and comfortable bed. Well managed. Upstairs rooms overlook the pool..big advantage if yu want to supervise the kids with a wobbly pop.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Pros – Great price and location; clean rooms
Cons – hot water (for showers) is limited

We stayed at the Lakeview Motel for one night in the first week of June. We picked this place because of the price. Hotel amenities were not our top priority since we planned to spend most of the time visiting wineries. The motel was easy to find and it’s located within walking distance to Main Street (where most of the shops and restaurants are located). Check-in was friendly and smooth. I thought I’ve paid in full when I booked online, but to my surprise, I had to pay again because the front desk said they could not charge taxes over the internet (?). Luckily I had the room confirmation with me and they were correct. Otherwise I was skeptical about paying “twice”.

We booked a standard room with 2 queen beds. It’s on the second floor with a partial view of the lake. The room was clean but a bit dated. It had a full size fridge and a microwave. A/C worked well. Free internet was a plus. We didn’t have a chance to use the pool as the weather was not warm enough (summer came a bit late this year). The property was quiet and we rested well.

My only complaint about this place is insufficient hot water. I showered around 8am and everything was fine. My partner took a shower around 9am, and it ran out of hot water within 3 minutes. The weather, as I mentioned before, was still cool and it would be insane to take a cold shower. We had to wait for another 15-20 mins before the water was warm enough to continue showering. The hotel was not fully occupied and I couldn’t understand why it was out of hot water.

When I mentioned about the hot water problem to the front desk lady during check out, she smiled politely and said “oh....ok”. To me, that translated to “ok, thanks for telling us but there’s nothing we can/will do about it”. I guess for $79/night, I shouldn’t be complaining too much.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Our visit to the Lakeview Motel in Osoyoos began with such an awesome welcome by Aleda. We were even invited to sample some fine Osoyoos fruit provided by Parm, our helpful cleaning gal right from her family orchard. Did I say flavourful and juicy!. My girlfriend Sonya and my daughter Lexi and I were directed to our cute little home away from home on the first floor right outside the fresh salt water pool. A favourite of ours for the next 4 days.The days were very warm and sunny so it brought much enjoyment to our days after our wine tours and other such fun as we explored Osoyoos. Each night we used the BBQ,which was right outside our room and enjoyed our dinners at the picnic table instead of sitting at the cute little set inside. Sonya,Lexi and I met many great friends while we were at the motel from all over and have booked 2 weeks next year for the same time as the others. Our room was like a cute little apartment, with a full kitchen and even a corkscrew that was used many, many times. Our beds were comfy and we were even able to watch the news from our beds!..a bonus!. Sonya slept in the bedroom which had a little dresser and a window that slid open for the cool fresh night air. Our bathroom was a nice size and was bright and cheery with clean,crisp white towels. The location was also a bonus as a short little walk across the street was the lake. We didn't even venture over to the lake to enjoy the beach as we loved our pool and the company around it. The Lakeview Motel is a short drive to the Main Street of Osoyoos but you can definately walk also. Bob and Aleda are fabulous hosts and very helpful in giving suggestions of restaurants, wine tours, shopping..love Shoe Biz..thanks Aleda for the suggestion. Bob, you are a hard working guy and keep a mean, clean pool!..4 days is definately long enough at the Lakeview Motel in Osoyoos. Glad I have booked my 2 weeks for next year, this year I know that we made many great friends and look forward to sharing our vacation with them and Bob and Aleda!..Lakeview Motel is great for kids, teens, adults. Family reunions or girl getaways!..it felt like home! We give it a 10 out of 10!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I wrote a review in July but for some reason it wasn't posted so here it is again.
Bob & Aleda were awesome hosts. My daughter & I had a huge room, fully equiped kitchen, view of the lake & pool comfy beds. While we were there Bob & Aleda were getting married on the Sat. (we were there Thrus.-Mon). Even with all the planning, work & the wedding itself they still worked as hard as ever. They were still available to the guests to the point of setting up the outdoor table for a family's barbq! along with everything else owners have to do. On the Sun. morning where was Aleda & Bob you ask? Not on their honeymoon, Aleda was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for their wedding guests AND other motel guests while Bob was opening the pool & checking people out. I am on my way up for another visit with my hubby this time. I am looking forward to seeing what the town has to offer this time & I know I can get any info. I need from them, they will even book my wine tours for me. I would recommend this motel to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced, clean, family & small dog friendly place to stay. It is in a good location to everything. Thanks again for the great visit & am looking forward to waffels & seeing some wedding pictures. Hope they had a honeymoon!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Bob & Aleda are amazingly service-oriented. If you have problems with Bob & Aleda, I'd say you are the one with a problem! They are fantastic & work hard for their guests. My husband has severe cat allergies & our place was completely sanitized in advance. Thank you Bob & Aleda. Clean rooms & wonderful pool. Great place for families!

• Stayed: August 2011