Ended up in Osoyoos labour day weekend without a reservation. Had two choices - a really seedy motel or the watermark. Glad we choose the watermark and got a great deal on a 2 bedroom suite.
- beautiful clean modern room with a great balcony
- modern stainless appliances
- beautiful grounds and pools with hot tubs and steam rooms
- enjoyed snacks at the restaurant
Only complaint was the breakfast was quite expensive and small at $12 pp. So if you have a kitchen and are staying long enough to do your own breakfast definitely a better option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the South Okanagan “good life” at the Okanagan resort that defines easy living, where attention to detail and personal service is as unmatched and unique as the experience and amenities at Watermark. Watermark Beach Resort is committing to offering wellness to all their guests; our yoga/Pilates studio and gym provide endless options for all levels and needs, in the studio and in the sunshine, Kayak and SUP rentals available. Experience the Watermark difference. You’re steps to everything: beach, dining, shopping, marina, and groceries for your full gourmet kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Watermark Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Beach Hotel Osoyoos