“We will be back for sure!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buc's Bed & Brew Guestrooms

Buc's Bed & Brew Guestrooms
Ranked #7 of 17 Osoyoos B&B and Inns
vancouver
“We will be back for sure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was our first experience at staying at a B & B. Fran and Andy certainly have set the bar very high as our experience was excellent. The accommodations were nice and comfy, location was central. I think the breaky topped the charts, certainly exceeded our expectations. Fran and Andy made us feel like we have a lil home away from home and we look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We decided to stay with Andy & Fran on our first visit to Osoyoos and couldn't have asked for better hosts. They asked when we would approximately arrived and came outside and gave us a warm greeting when we arrived.

They made the whole experience seamless and enjoyable, everything from tasty and huge breakfast meals, spotless rooms with everything and more a guest could ask for and being personable and friendly sharing their local knowledge.

If you are in Osoyoos and looking for a B&B I couldn't recommend Andy & Fran highly enough.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank S K
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed at Andy & Fran's in July for 5 days & can say everything was first class. Our room was spotless & lovely, the bed extremely comfortable with extra pillows if wanted. The breakfasts were not the same old boring fried egg & bacon but imaginativly prepared & fresh fruit served first while we sat on their deck admiring the fabulous view. The best thing was their welcome for we were always welcomed in with smiles & were encouraged to bring food to prepare in the kitchen area where a big fridge, sink, micro oven, toaster oven, plates knives & forks all waited. There was also a lovely lounge room with everything one could possibly need. We were also encouraged to sit on their patio & use the pool . We will stay there again if we are in the Okanagon area & recommend them to our friends. Thank you Andy & Fran.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawnigan Lake
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

My wife and I just had the pleasure of spending 4 nights and can't begin to say how wonderful it was. Our hosts were fantastic and the breakfasts were incredible. We could not have had a more relaxing stay. The view over breakfast every morning was fantastic. We thoroughly enjoyed being able to have a swim in the poll after a day exploring the wineries.. We will be back again without a doubt. Thank you so much!

Room Tip: Make sure you bring your golf clubs as Osoyoos Golf Course is only a block away..
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
St. Albert, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

My daughter and I had the privilege of staying at Buc's the nights of July 5,6 and 7th. Everything about this B&B was perfect! This was our first trip to Osoyoos and Andy and Fran were the most wonderful hosts. We were warmly greeted and it was wonderful to see homemade cookies just waiting for us. Our room was beautiful and it had a separate entrance. It was great to have a lovely pool to enjoy. The gourmet homemade breakfasts served on the deck were out of this world and so was the view! We would highly recommend this B&B! We hope to return in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was traveling northern Washington for business and decided to stay across the border at Buc's and I am pleased to leave them a great review. This was my first experience with a B&B and wow, what a way to start haha!

First, I would like to mention that the view of the lake and valley from their home is absolutely stunning. They are located near a golf course which is elevated enough to give you a breathtaking view.

Second, I want to share that their beds, sheets, and pillows were not only spotless and smelled clean and fresh but they were SUPER SUPER comfortable. Feather pillows, soft thick sheets, I had such a good nights sleep!

Third, and one of the best aspects of staying here was the amazing breakfast. They cooked a multi-course breakfast (fairly early too because I had to catch a flight) with fresh fruit and GREAT coffee, they even had a "chilled" glass for the juice. I mean COME ON, how great! No detail was forgotten with Fran and Andy. I'll spare you the details for the breakfast so you can experience it yourself, but I promise you that my plate was empty before I left =).

I highly recommend Buc's B&B to stay! Easily beats any hotel or lodging anywhere close! I hope to visit again with my wife and for a vacation rather than passing through.

Thanks for a wonderful experience!!

Uriah R

Room Tip: I stayed in the "Desert" room but I also saw the other room. They both have a large comfy...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Uriah R
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

We ventured out to the South Okanagan for the holiday weekend in order to do some wine touring and take advantage of cherry season. We had a great stay at Buc's B&B, extremely comfortable and well-maintained room, topped off by delicious gourmet breakfasts and welcoming hosts. Strongly recommended! Great wines in the area too... those are equally recommended!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple