“Great food and good service”

Rotisserie St-Hubert
Ranked #12 of 167 Restaurants in Cornwall
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: St-Hubert restaurants are the ultimate family dining experience where you can count on friendly ambiance and great food every time.
Cornwall, Canada
“Great food and good service”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Went with my husband and daughter Mothers day treat, there was a line up to get in but the staff were fast in getting us to our table, what we thought would take a half hour only took 10min wait. Food was hot and delicious.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank seemaCornwallOnt_

Cornwall , Ontario , Canada
“The best in Cornwall”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

If you are hungary, like your food well cooked , service is a bit slow ,but popular maybe thats why ! Car park is large , pricees of food very resanable , Highly recommended!!!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Albion37
Shelburne, Canada
“Ok food nothing special”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Had the family 4 meal here. The food was ok but nothing special. The restaurant looks very nice and service was good.

Be careful not to take a wrong turn close to the restaurant or you will end up in the USA.

Visited September 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Mediocre”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Why this restaurant is rated so highly is beyond me. There are MUCH BETTER restaurants in Cornwall, although yes, I can count them on one hand. The one good thing I have to say is that our server last night was excellent. Oh yeah, and they give you lots of creamy coleslaw.

We took my mother-in-law there because she kept pestering us to go. She loved it of course, but then she thinks canned corned beef is haute cuisines. I got pretty much what I expected with my quarter chicken breast dinner: salty sauce for dipping my half a toast hamburger bun (it's 2012, people! Can we not do a little better with bread in chain restaurants?!), salty chicken, and sweet potato fries that were half incinerated (the other half were tasty enough.) It was also too expensive for what it was.

The restaurant itself is looking pretty grotty. The floors needed cleaning, the bathrooms needed cleaning, and the whole place had a sad air about it. They seem to be doing renovations at the back, so maybe that will perk things up, but hubby and I found it depressing. I won't be back. So many better places to eat in Cornwall, and I don't care if I have to drag my mother-in-law to them...

• Visited August 2012
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Always good at St-Hubert”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

At St-Hubert the food is always good, you can get Chicken to Steak and Ribs etc, and of course the Sugar pie is my favorite.

Visited July 2012