“Good food, nice rooms”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Haywards Heath
“Good food, nice rooms”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stopped here after a very long drive from NS. Really good food and a good motel.Ok the rooms are not flash but well equipped and comfortable. Plenty of towels.reasonable price too.

• Visited May 2013

Cornwall, Canada
“An all you can eat on weekends - but might be better off going somewhere else”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We attended the fifth wheel on a Sunday. The main attraction of the Fifth Wheel is their Brunch buffet, available on weekends.

This buffet includes pancakes, French toast, beans, salads, fruits, veggies, lots and lots of bacon and sausage, scrambled eggs (with or without vegetables), perogies and home fries.
It does NOT include coffee.

When we came in, we did not give the right amounts of attendees for our table and so had a plus one to the seats available. This seemed to fluster our waitress, yet there were many empty tables around us. To be helpful, I turned to grab one from the empty table beside us, but the waitress got upset with me as it turns out that I should have seen that it was reserved. Reserved was written on a napkin and put in the middle of their table.

The bacon and sausage is what you go there for. The pancakes were good but there were never enough and you were lucky to get some. The French toast was rather dry, and even dousing it in syrup didn’t help revive it.

My partner and I agreed that although the all-you can eat was worth the price, we will only indulge from time to time. For nearly 26$ dollars, before tip, I ate until I was unhappy, and tried to maximize how much coffee I drank to make paying 2.30$ for it worthwhile.

Next time, we’ll settle for more modest meals and 16$ total, tip included, with other breakfast places in Cornwall if we’re just looking for a morning out.

• Visited February 2013
Ingleside, Canada
“Regular Truck stop”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

They are known for their buffet breakfasts, and they are decent for the price. They also have a spaghetti night that is quite good as well.

Smiths Falls, Canada
“nasty food”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Iordered the pizza but stressed to the waitress i only like thin crust and she assured me no problem we it must have been a problem because the pizza was mainly crust and the cook would not make another one so i left . Do yourself a favour stay away

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Cindy J
“huge breakfast!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

for the this truly a truckers breakfast. Food is great , the service could be better! atmosphere needs upgrade-just an opnion

Visited August 2012