“Regular Truck stop”

Dining options: Breakfast
Ingleside, Canada
“Regular Truck stop”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

They are known for their buffet breakfasts, and they are decent for the price. They also have a spaghetti night that is quite good as well.

Smiths Falls, Canada
“nasty food”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Iordered the pizza but stressed to the waitress i only like thin crust and she assured me no problem we it must have been a problem because the pizza was mainly crust and the cook would not make another one so i left . Do yourself a favour stay away

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Cindy J
“huge breakfast!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

for the this truly a truckers breakfast. Food is great , the service could be better! atmosphere needs upgrade-just an opnion

Visited August 2012
1 Thank biztravel2012
Orlando, Florida
“Home cooking on the road”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

I was in Ontario on my way to Mississauga from Montreal and had to stop here for the night. I really didn't want to cook in the truck this particular night as I was pretty tired after having driven all day and endured rush hour on Hwy 20 in Montreal so I came in and say down. I had eaten at two other Fifth Wheel Truck Stops before and they were both pretty good and this one didn't dissappoint.

I had the fish and chips with my fries drenched in gravy sauce which was very good. To top it off, I had a chocolate ice cream sunday which wasn't bad. This place was well worth the time and money spent as the service was with a smile that frequently checked in on me.

1 Thank Coasterjunky
“Mish mash”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Hearty meals great taste service ok needs an upgraded atmosphere.