“Very Good Breakfasts, once you get it!”
Review of Bruyere's Restaurant - CLOSED

Bruyere's Restaurant
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Very tasty and plentiful breakfasts and great choices!
Service was very slow and simple things like a coffee refill or "can I have some jam, please" took forever

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Awesome plates i gotta my diabeties whoa! Friendly people

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Good breakfast, friendly staff. Good hot chocolates.
The staff clean the table very well. I saw them scrubbing each table for 5 minutes, better than I would clean my own dinning table at home!

Reviewed December 27, 2011

When I relocated to Cornwall I decided to check this restaurant out. They had the worst customer service I had ever experienced in my life. I will never go back.

1  Thank 80James
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Great homemade food and nice service.Friendsly staf Good priccces.