“Good eats!”

Cuisines: Greek, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My dad and I stopped here on the way to Montreal, and my dad wanted to have Lancaster perch, this was his mission. He ordered the fish rolls which he ended up eating three and loved every one of them. I had the prime rib which was absolutely delicious!!! The staff were very welcoming and friendly and the location of the restaurant is great!!! We are definitely planning to come back here in the summer!!!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We couldn't be more pleased with the food, service and setting than we are with Dimitri's. Dimitri and his wife, Collette are so welcoming and accommodating it has become a go-to favourite for us.
We held my husband's company Christmas Dinner there and they pulled it off without a hitch. The food was delicious and we were given undivided attention.
Make this restaurant your next "go-to" when you're heading out for great food at reasonable prices with a view that Dimitri should charge extra for.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Truly enjoyed our experience at this ideal water front location! We will be back!

A family run restaurant, with a beautiful ambiance,on Lake st. Fancis, many fresh and tasty treats on the menu. Service was very good and the price reasonable. Looking forward to our return!

1  Thank kanner57
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Our family goes at least twice a week . My daughter loves going she loves the pita bread and spaghetti my husband likes prime rib and perch rolls are fantastic calamari is great also super clean and everyone is so friendly we highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This Dimitri's Restaurant, which was the old Glendale years ago, is in the village of Summerstown, ON on the banks of the St. Lawrence River. It's in an ideal spot on County Rd. 2 with the river on the south side making it easy to acess by car or boat (they have boat docking available).

The menu theme is contemporary Mediterranean but as other reviewers mentioned there are varied choices on the menu as well. I ordered the Fish & Chips (Lg. $14.95) which I wasn't expecting to be that great but actually it was really very good as was my wife's Lancaster Perch Roll Platter ($12.99) both with real, not frozen, fries and well worth what we paid. The interior decor is very nice and our server was friendly and attentive.

Really, the only con I can think of is that from our table in the glass enclosed south facing patio attached to the restaurant, the roof beam for their outside patio completely blocks your view of the St. Lawrence River and the islands which is too bad because you're missing out on a great view when sitting there.

This restaurant is recommended and we will return again sometime this winter to try the Prime Rib.

1  Thank biker01