“Best Thai in Town”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Great meals, and nice atmosphere. The waitresses and waiters are always very friendly and helpful. The cold salad rolls are delicious, and they can make meals as spicy as you want.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I think that my title says it all. This place offers excellent, delicious Thai food. The service is very good and hubby and kids always want to go back!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I'll make this short and sweet. If like Thai food. GO HERE! It's delicious. If you're in a rush, go elsewhere. Took us and everyone else around us over 40min to get our appetizers and 30 more minutes beyond that to get our main course. That's un-acceptable for something that in my mind is so easily prepared. This stuff should be flying out of the kitchen.

Anyways, just plan to be there for 1.5 hours and you won't be disappointed becasue the food rocks!

1  Thank MARCandSUE
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was a great eating experience but when you choose spicy it will be very spicey. Their draft beer is the best,a small brewery in VANKLEEK hILL SUPPLIES

The food is great and very authentic.The furniture and the waitress's are Thai and dress in their native style. Be sure to try the Beaus beer which is great and when it says spicey they are not exagerating. We have been back 3 or 4 times and never left dissapointed Thai food at it's best.
It is very busy and service is slow but worth the wait.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Spent the last 2 years of my life in Vancouver eating amazing Asian food of all kinds, and was a bit discouraged to move to Cornwall and not have any. Went to Thum's with my parents at the suggestion of TripAdvisor. Ordered the dry curry shrimp in coconut milk, my husband ordered some kind of crispy duck, my father ordered a Pad Thai, and my mother ordered some form of chicken dish. The food was absolutely delicious, probably one of the best Thai dishes I have ever had. This restaurant will become a regular for us.

The unfortunate part was that it took about 40 minutes (after we were seated) for us to get drinks, 90 minutes before we got appetizers, and more than 2 hours before we got our mains. Luckily we had tons to talk about so the time didn't seem so long, but the kitchen and service were clearly overwhelmed. I only hope this is not a usual occurrence or from now on I will simply order take-out from them.

1  Thank slpceline