Ramada Cornwall
  • Breakfast included
$98
$108
Travelocity
First Canada Inns(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
$56
$54
Fairview Inn(Cornwall)
$55
Elect Inn 5(Cornwall)
$51
Century Motel(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
$58
All reviewspool and hot tubfree breakfastbeds were very comfortablewedding receptionmini fridgewould stay here againpleasant surprisesized bedfront desk stafffresh fruithotel roomfirst floorquebec citysausagepleasant staythe breakfast areahot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We were just pleasantly surprised with our comfortable stay here. Staff was universally friendly. We were going to go out for dinner but chose instead to dine in at their restaurant. My wife's meal was excellent, I had OK spaghetti and meat sauce. It is a calm, nicely decorated restaurant where a very good included breakfast is served.

Our room was spacious and looked out through large windows onto a wide, grassy back yard. Very pleasant when the leaves are so green and fresh. We found the fitness room to be above average–free weights, treadmill, cross trainer, and stationary gym equipment–from what you would expect from a Ramada or similar chain.

Driving out the following morning we both remarked how refreshed we were from our night's stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Leck34, Owner at Ramada Cornwall, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

On behalf of all the staff here at Ramada, "Thank You" for taking the time to post such wonderful comments on our hotel. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you once again at the Ramada Cornwall.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Rooms were recently renovated. Very bright, clean and spacious. Bathrooms had awesome counter space and were very clean. Hotel staff was quick to check us in. We had breakfast at the restaurant before we left and it was reasonably priced and good, staff was very friendly. Hotel is located footsteps away from the border, across the road from Walmart, timmies, and a couple other places if you need to pick up anything last minute. I would definetly recommend this hotel as the recent renovations have really made for a huge improvent. Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: If travelling soon, I would check to make sure you get a renovated room, as I think they are still in the process of renovating.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Leck34, General Manager at Ramada Cornwall, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Thank you so much for those kind words about our hotel. We have been "quietly" working on a major renovation to our hotel. Part of the renovation consists of upgrading 60 of our guest bedrooms including the addition of 4 new Junior suites and 7 new Executive rooms with fireplaces. These are slated to be completed by June 1/2012.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cornwall.
Thanks again,

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Email: bsavage@interweigh.ca

Comments: I travel between TO and Mtrl frequently. My overnight stay is normally Super 8 or B Western in Cornwall. In the past I have had issues with Super 8 and have been using the B Western. Last week there were no vacancies at the BW so I ventured to the Ramada. I was so impressed I will return on my next overnight stay without consideration to the other two. I was greeted by the reception gentelman and he was so polite and tried to reduce my rate with any offers without me even asking. My room was perfect. I went to the restrurant for supper and drinks and again the service was exceptional. In the morning I had the complementry continental buffet breakfast which again was outstanding. I checked out with a daily paper and again the guy on the reception desk was more then accommidating. I am a partner in a small buisness and like constuctive critisim obout my company. I also believe credit should be given when employees give exceptional service like I recieved on my visit to your hotel. Regards Bryn Savage

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Leck34, Director of Sales at Ramada Cornwall, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity for your bussiness. We look forward to the opportunity of seeing you again soon.
Thanks again,
Joanne Brault
DOS

Reviewed March 8, 2012

The hotel is located at south end of city, 1 minute from border crossing to US. Right beside the hotel is a tourist information center and plenty of eating establishments are close by, such as Kelsey's, McDonald's, KFC, Tim Horton's, etc. Also minutes away is a Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart.

The hotel is 100% non smoking, has a rec room and pool and a small restaurant. I stayed in a single. The room was quite large, king sized bed with all the amenities of any establishment.

The staff was friendly and cordial. I was able to negotiate a discounted rate for a multi day stay, saving myself over a $150.00, the only drawback I found was the room AC was not the easiest to operate, so the room was either too hot or too cold, it was difficult to set it to a happy medium.

The hotel is also undergoing a mild makeover as they are upgrading bathrooms on the first floor. My room was located on second floor and was not effected by the work.

Room Tip: Ask for a better rate, you may get it. A single was $139.00 and I got it for $105.00
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank chouchou777
Leck34, Owner at Ramada Cornwall, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I`m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our location to be very beneficial. As we speak, we are upgrading our HVAC system in each guestroom by adding individual digital thermostats.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cornwall.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The staff is extremely rude and ignorant. They roll their eyes at simple requests and act as though you are bothering them when you ask for something as simple as towels. They are nosy and we caught one of the hotel cleaners going through our stuff. We were told the hotel was nonsmoking yet we smelt cigarette and marijuana smoke during our stay. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The room was clean but that is the only good thing I could say about this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business