“Great bar!”

Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Dryden
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Rolled in from Kapuskasing from Ottawa on our way home to Swift Current, Sk. Read reviews and decided this is where we are going for dinner. Well, from the time we walked in to the time we said good bye was an awesome experience. Nicole met us at the bar and explained if we wanted a drink with dinner the bar was the place to be. We agreed and ordered off the menu. We had a great night, learning about Dryden, fishing, hunting and the national bowling team winners ( Nicole, Trisha and Mel, all from Dryden!). Dinner was really good quality. My husband thought the fish could of been a wee bit better but it was acceptable and the fries were excellent. We met Steve and Bill ( Nicole's husband), had a great visit and we felt at home immediately. Only thing we regret was not being able to stay another day! Thanks guys.

1  Thank Janice985

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I like the P.I. restaurant, always have. The food is good, you get lots on your plate to. I do wish they had some vegan items though, times are changing and restaurants in Dryden need to get with this. More people are eating animal free and gluten free products. Would recommend P.I. to anyone though.

1  Thank Habs676
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had the Fish and Chips and they were good and the food for our group of five was reasonably priced.

1  Thank Elizabeth11180
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I ordered the spinach dip and then a cheeseburger with a Caesar salad. The dip was perfectly cheesy but seriously lacking in terms of spinach. the burger was juicy but not very tasty. the caesar salad dressing was lacking in quantity. I ordered a blueberry pie to go and i was extremely disappointed by it, it was canned filling and the crust was very bland. I spent almost 50$ on my meal for two and i would not return.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food here, for the money spent, was outstanding. We decided that on our next trip, we'd order one plate and share. Food was served hot , quickly and in a most friendly manner.

1  Thank Heather W