“WOW”

Patricia Inn Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Dryden
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Irricana Alberta
“WOW”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food here, for the money spent, was outstanding. We decided that on our next trip, we'd order one plate and share. Food was served hot , quickly and in a most friendly manner.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Heather W

Toronto, Canada
“Loads of Food”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Large portions, friendly, diner-like (in a good way). I had the fish & chips - two large pieces of fresh cod, panko battered, home cut fries and gravy, mixed, firm vegies for $12.99. Very decent lunch.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Grant G
Winnipeg, Canada
“Amazing food”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was in Dryden with my family and this restaurant was recommended by a Walmart employee. The food was fantastic. We ate in the bar rather than the restaurant, and it was a bit dark, but the food was so good that we barely noticed the atmosphere. Between the five of us, we tried three different cheeseburgers, a hot beef sandwich, broccoli cheese soup, fried pickles, and perogies. All of us were very impressed with all the food. I wish I lived closer so I could eat there more often - I think that burger was the best I've ever had. We couldn't stop raving about it the whole way home. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Visited May 2013
Montreal
“Not appealing at first but excellent!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The restaurant is located inside the Patricia Inn and has a little dorr to get in from the outside. At first I thought: I am not going in! but I found excellent food and great service...so be adventurous! You will enjoy your meal!

Visited April 2013
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wow!!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

P.I.(Patricia Inn) was recommended to us by one of Walmart employees when we asked her about a family restaurant in Dryden. Since we are out of town, we didn't have a choice but to give it a try. The building was old and a little wear of ,so we didnt expect much! oh boy ,we were so mistaken .probably the best Homemade food we ever had. the soups were great and mind blowing. she offered us samples of the soups so we know what to choose. we had one of each (hearty hamburger was great. we had the steak and the fried shrimps with homemade sauce.it was a great choice.very well presented.the pies are also homemade and are as delicious as everything else.(coconut cream was my favorite) a must try.highly recommended and will be back once we are in Dryden.

• Visited April 2013