“Delicious and Wallet Friendly!”
Review of Lemon Tree - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lemon Tree
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My family has been dining at Lemon Tree Restaurant for years now. Their dishes are packed with delicious flavor and the portions are perfect for dinner and lunch the following day! I ordered the Laksa with chicken and tofu and it was SO SO good. Service is great and friendly staff are ready to meet your needs. Daily specials are offered but you definitely cannot go wrong with the price.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I really like the food they offer, and the prices. I have tried many items on the menu, and liked all of it. I have never had a bad experience in this restaurant over the past 3 years.
I have heard from other people that their menu is not traditional Asian or something like that, but it is good nonetheless. Also the restaurant is clean, which is important.
We go there pretty regularly.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Tried the Vietnamese noodle and it was good. The portion was actually big and the taste was just right. Wasn't salty nor bland, but just right. I do not think there is any msg in it as I did not find it thirsty afterwards. Very nice environment with comfortable seating and very friendly service.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 17, 2008

Great atmosphere - lines can be long but food is very good for a Pan Asian menu - it's the same owners as Spring Rolls I believe but far more authentic tasting.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 9, 2008

Love the PHO & Pineapple Fried Rice.
Very afforadable