“A Great Evening”

Johnny bistro
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Three of us had a lovely evening at Johnny Bistro`s several weeks ago. The wait staff was extremely friendly even though the place was packed and obviously very busy. The specials were superb....breaded sole with an artichoke mixture, fresh vegetables on a skewer and roasted potatoes....yum! We stayed a very long time and were not rushed out of there even though it was past closing time when we finished chatting. «I would definitely return again.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Have been to this restaurant several times with friends (who like it) and each time the noise level has been really high making it hard to hear your companions. The main part of the restaurant is very open, hence the noise level. Booth seating is available, but you should specify a booth when making a reservation. Service is a bit hit or miss, but I think it depends on who your server is and how busy they are. Good menu, but we've often found the food to be rather tasteless and mediocre.

2  Thank wepaktogo
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Me and my family went here for a lovly dinner on my birthday and had a great time but one thing i noticed was that the food was very large so if i had to tell you somthing it is to order one thing for two people it did save us a lot of money.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

First time here. Good daily lunch specials of grilled chicken sandwich and a pasta dish were fresh with generous side salads.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have eaten here a few times and I have not been impressed. The food is heavy and greasy and the salads were not very enticing. The food seems old school. It felt like many things were premade or processed, perhaps they were made on site but they didn't taste freshly made. I won't be going back.

1  Thank Faraway5