“Business stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Markham
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Markham
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed here for 1 week and am returning for 6 more for business. The staff is friendly food is good. It is great to have supper after working 10 hour day. Enjoy exercise room and cleanliness. It was very busy and I only had one night when my suite was located near a crying child who would not settle. I feel sorry for the parents. Great place and value for $.
Heather

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Spent 2 nights here while visiting Toronto for a show; very pleasant staff, nice clean rooms with very comfortable beds. Breakfast each morning turned out to be a nice bonus and a time saver. Very easy access to other areas of city. We have stayed at this hotel before and will again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I mostly stay at Hampton Inn because I enjoy the breakfast. Even though Hilton owns both chains - This Hilton was closer to where I needed to go to work. I was glad it had a kitchen after the first day of breakfast and dinner - but not glad that the fridge did not cool down after the second day. After I told the front desk about the non-working fridge - they told me that they knew about the problem and that they weren't supposed to put someone in the room that was staying all week. Wonder if they would have said anything after a week? I think I'll stick with Hampton.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I am not sure of the going rate in this area as this was my first stay here, however I thought the price was a bit high for an older hotel. It is a clean but older property, my suitcase holder was falling apart to where I could not set my suitcase on it. There is not much parking and I had problems with the phone message light constantly blinking after mentioning it to the front desk staff.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Suites were great for the extra room on a hockey tournament. Staff was annoyed with mini sticks in the halls, but that is to be expected with a hotel with more than three teams for the weekend. Complimentary breakfast was a little unappealing but I'm sure the staff only has so much to work with. Overall the kids had a great time & I had space in the room.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This hotel was a joy to stay at. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite which had a seperate bedroom for privacy from the kids who slept on a pullout couch. The hotel was beautifully decorated, and the service was exceptional. The pool is small, but very nice and warm. We plan on satying here again if we are in the area.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The staff at the Markham Homewood Suites were great. They made sure I was happy with my room and my stay overall. The room was very clean and the amenities such as the kitchen were more than we needed. I would stay here again, no question about it and would look for a Homewood Suites when I have to travel to other cities as well.