Review Highlights
Nice place for picnic

I come here with my family on weekends when the weather is nice. The kids love to see the ducks and... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2018
Gerard K
Nice place to walk

Go here with my family for walks in the spring/summer and to bird watch. Lots of ducklings. My... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2018
shirazp1234
Markham, Canada

All reviews great place to walk river runs entrance fee picnic rouge canada path
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2017

When I was walking at the park, 2 dogs are approaching from somewhere and trying to bite me, they are just running around, I don't want to go and let my children to play there anymore.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Ben T
Reviewed September 17, 2017

My boyfriend and I drove here today, all excited to go to a new park. We turn in, and see a big stop sign and a gate barricading people from getting in. There's a booth and a sign saying the cost per person to enter. Are you kidding me?!! An actual fee to enter a PARK. Not an amusement park, not a provincial park, but a park in the city, in Markham. We both agreed this was ridiculous and not right. Parks are for people to go to. The city should not be doing this or have allowed this. I will be filing a complaint.

Date of experience: September 2017
8  Thank trixyt
Reviewed August 23, 2017

The park was well kept, and the grounds people were always around checking on the garbage and making sure things were in order.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank raysass
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Came here on Canada Day and saw an excellent fire works full of fun and entertainment. Loved this place.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017

I have been here a number of times, plus the traditional Canada Day fireworks. It is good for Corporate Events, and family picnics. It is ok for bike riding, and pretty lame for taking the kids to try fishing (I've done all of these things there myself). Note admissions policy is no longer a charge per vehicle - now you are charged per person according to age.

Date of experience: July 2017