Review Highlights
Nice place for picnic

I come here with my family on weekends when the weather is nice. The kids love to see the ducks and... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2018
Gerard K
Nice place to walk

Go here with my family for walks in the spring/summer and to bird watch. Lots of ducklings. My... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2018
shirazp1234
Markham, Canada

All reviews great place to walk river runs entrance fee picnic rouge canada path
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2017

The park was well kept, and the grounds people were always around checking on the garbage and making sure things were in order.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank raysass
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Came here on Canada Day and saw an excellent fire works full of fun and entertainment. Loved this place.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

I have been here a number of times, plus the traditional Canada Day fireworks. It is good for Corporate Events, and family picnics. It is ok for bike riding, and pretty lame for taking the kids to try fishing (I've done all of these things there myself). Note admissions policy is no longer a charge per vehicle - now you are charged per person according to age.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We had our company picnic at this beautiful park. It was my first time here and it's definitely a hidden gem. Lots of green space and water. Plenty of parking and washrooms were clean.

1  Thank GuiWong
Reviewed July 11, 2017

This is a nice area embedded into Markham residential area. It is good for hiking and picnic. It has a lake and very nice fields for picnic or birthday parties. Last time we had a very nice birthday party there. The weather was nice and children were able to play freely. It has entrance fee but it is worthed if you spend a day there.

Date of experience: June 2017