“The Best of the Best”

Dining options: Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“The Best of the Best”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My family(incl 6yr. and 4yr old) and my parents went here to celebrate my mother`s Birthday on Fri. Jan.18,2013.
The food and service was 1st class.The staff should be very proud of themselves. They put on a great presentation when preparing and serving meals. We really enjoyed our evening there.
All our meals were excellent.I had the peppercorn steak which I will order next time again.The server presenting my mother with a small birthday dessert and a rose,and also a rose for my wife and to each of my little girls was a really nice touch. The desserts are delicous also.
It`s bin a while between visits here,but we are surely to return soon.You are sure to leave Peter`s with a very satisfied feeling. We did and my mother kept complimenting it.
If you enjoy the Keg,then you will love Peter`s even more for what I would say is only 10% more in cost,but way way more in return. It`s an experience you won`t regret. Enjoy

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank TomCho

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Service and Good Food”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Pros:
- Attentive Staff that are always there but don't bother you, perfect!
- Food was good (Prime Rib is huge and great tasking, we ordered Peter's cut, I think the Regular cut would have been a better choice in terms of size...The Steak and Shrimp was delicious, the baked Halibut was okay, nothing special...The French Onion soup is a must, it was amazing...)

Cons:
- Location, it's okay...
- Interior, it is dated and is in need of a reno

All in all Peter's is a great choice for a special night out...

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Colin D
Newmarket, Canada
“Without question, the best service and food everytime!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Peter's is casual fine dining. Whether you order the seafood platter or any meat dish from the menu, it comes to you as if cooked by the best chef ever. They never ever compromise quality or quantity. The lamb melt in your mouth and the seafood platter for "one" is enough seafood to split between two people (and take some home). After you are catered to with the classiest all -male staff (dressed in sharp business suits), the dessert is so good. The only place in Ontario (that I could find) that still serves the best cherries jubilee I've ever tasted. Cooked flambe at your table!! Ted ALWAY'S brings me a beautiful long-stemmed red rose!

Make sure to make reservations for a large group if your planning to go on a weekend. They also have a party room downstairs where they cater private parties. It is well worth the money, because the food is always fresh and excellent. They definately price the menu fairly for the quality of food you receive. Don't forget to chose the "rice" instead of baked potato, these owners are greek and sure know how to cook and flavour it!! We visit Peter's about once a month...and if it meant that we couldnt go anywhere else to continue...I'd be perfectly fine with that.

• Visited November 2012
“For special evenings”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

What a perfect place for any occasion. Atmosphere, great food and the best staff I have ever encountered.

Price is highish, but you are paying more for an experience versus just dinner.

Take a date, take your Mom, take your boss. This place is impressive in every way!

Canada
“Love this restaurant”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We go to this restaurant for special occasions - and sometimes when we just feel like being pampered with old world service. When making a reservation they ask if you are celebrating an anniversary/birthday. At the end of the meal the server presents the birthday person with a small dessert and a rose. Same for an anniversary. A lovely touch. Serving staff are usually middle aged men who have honed their craft in making guests very welcome without that awful "Hi my name is ___ and I want to be your best friend" rubbish. And the food is very, very good. We always have steak and it's always perfect. While it is quite expensive, I just can't say enough good things about Peter's Fine Dining.

• Visited May 2012