Lowest prices for your stay
$96
Free cancellation until 12/10/21
Hampton$95
Booking.com$95
ZenHotels.com$100
All reviews front desk great hotel comfortable bed great stay easy access yogurt hot breakfast highway costco downtown hilton washroom canada
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

This past labor day weekend I decided to drove to Toronto from Washington D.C along with my wife and 3 year old daughter. I picked this hotel because it was less than 30 minutes from downtown Toronto. We arrived 1 hour early and front desk was nice enough to allow us check-in early. Lobby was clean and welcoming and so was our room. Very comfortable beds and pillows (one reason why I stay at Hilton properties).
I really enjoyed my time in Toronto while saving a lot of money staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
HardikRindani, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2019

Greetings ffaizi,

Thank you for staying with Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto/Markham!!

I'm thrilled to see that you enjoyed your complete experience with us. We work hard to ensure that all our guests are satisfied & I'm very happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

This is my second time to live in this hotel. I didn't feel bad last time because I only talk to the staff when I checked in. But this time, I feel 100% unhelpful and disappointed. First, I realized the hotel system showed that they charged me twice the deposit. They charged $221 and $200. Actually they can only hold $200 deposit as I stay for 4 nights. No one tells me until I check my credit card record. I talked to reception A about this mistake they made. She asked me wait until next morning someone will take care of this issue and she also told me that she's already left a note for the reception B who can release $221 for me. So the next morning, I went to see reception B, she didn't know what happened until I explained to her again. Reception B told me the payment has been release on the day I checked in. So, why A didn't tell me this and ask me to see B to solve this problem? And why no one explain/apologize about charging me twice without telling me? And now I have already checked out, the bank statement only show they release $221, not $421. I will wait couple days and see if the statement will show up. Second, in 3rd day morning, I called the reception to send the housekeeper to clean the room. We came back at late night, nobody clean for us. Third, on the 4th night, my husband and I came back from the outlet and we were holding more than 15 heavy bags. We stopped by at the reception and ask (a guy) to send 2 towels to our room. He said no and asked we wait here and then he grabbed 2 towels beside the front desk. Again, we don't have hands to get these towels so he put them on my husband's shoulder. I am so shock he did this. My husband has to walk carefully or the towels would fell off from his shoulder. This guy can see how heavy are these bags and why he can't send the towel to our room? These are the worst hotel services I have seen.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2019

They definitely hold on to the service levels they provide........... impeccable all the way. From checking in to the breakfast to house keeping and check out.............. great service. Gives you the value for your money all the way.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ashleyjdias
HardikRindani, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Greetings ashleyjdias,

Thank you for staying with Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto/Markham. We sincerely appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We work hard to ensure that all our guests are satisfied & I am thrilled to see that we were able to meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you again in the future when travel brings you back to the area.

kind Regards,

Reviewed September 2, 2019

Very pleased with this Hampton Inn -- clean rooms, comfortable bed, friendly staff. The hotel is very well-maintained. Good location for eating at local restaurants, and visiting downtown Toronto. Would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: Our room, which faced out the front of the hotel,had no outside noise whatsoever!
3  Thank randstyr
HardikRindani, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Greetings randstyr,

Thank you for staying with Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto/Markham!!

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your full experience with us. We strive to achieve complete guest satisfaction & I'm glad to see that we were able to provide you with a memorable stay.

We look forward to welcome you when travel brings you back to the area.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

We had 20+ rooms booked for a wedding. Planning was exceptional from the first call to final check out. Many questions were answered. Knowledgeable staff helped with info on items such as transportation from the venue to the hotel. Well done.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HardikRindani, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Greetings HockeyJoel,

Thank you for staying with Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto - Markham!!

I'm thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us during the wedding. We strive to achieve complete guest satisfaction & it is great to see that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you again in the future.