Lowest prices for your stay
$105
Free cancellation until 12/10/21
Priceline$105
Hampton$106
Booking.com$105
All reviews front desk great hotel comfortable bed great stay easy access yogurt hot breakfast highway costco downtown hilton washroom canada
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Had a wonderful visit with my family at this location. Staff went above and beyond to make us feel at home. Breakfast was well prepared. Pool was very clean. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HardikRindani, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Greetings krc716,

Thank you for staying with Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto - Markham during your recent visit to the area!!

I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your full experience with us & services provided by our excellent team here.

We can't wait to welcome you again when travel brings you back to the area.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Will definitely choose to this property on our next visit to Toronto. Mike from reception was very helpful and friendly. Clean room and bathroom. Comfy bed. Free Tesla chargers (16), always had one spot available. Definitely recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HardikRindani, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Greetings Ahsan C,

Thank you for staying with Hampton Inn & Suites during your recent visit to the area!!

I'm very pleased to see that you enjoyed your full experience with us. Thank you for your kind words regarding services provided by Mike. He is an asset to our team here & I will be sure to pass on your comments to him.

Hardik RIndani

Reviewed August 10, 2019

Nice clean hotel. Excellent location and very quiet.
Staff is very friendly. Any concerns are addressed. Breakfast is the usual. Rooms are a good size with fridge and microwave. Beds are comfortable. Lots of parking in rear with access to lobby.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HardikRindani, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Greetings Travellers411,

Thank you for staying with Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto-Markham during your recent visit to the area.

I'm thrilled to see that you enjoyed your complete experience with us. We strive to achieve complete guest satisfaction & I'm so happy to see that we were able to provide you with a pleasant stay.

We can't wait to welcome you again when travel brings you back to the area.

Reviewed August 9, 2019

We stayed in this Hotel for our weekend getaway to Toronto. Good location with many restaurants nearby. 25-30 minute drive to downtown. Very clean updated rooms, nice pool and hot breakfast included.We will stay here again.

Greetings Keri W,

Thank you for staying with Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto - Markham!!

I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your complete experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our top priority & I'm happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed August 7, 2019

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens. We wanted a hotel that was not too far from the Toronto Zoo and at a reasonable price. I tend to look for a Hampton Inn because I find that their beds are very comfortable and the bed linens are always nice. I'm embarassed to say that our main complaint was that there was no pool, although I see in the description here that they say they have an indoor heated saltwater pool. I feel like a fool for not asking where it was! At other Hampton Inn's the pool is always on the main floor but because we didn't see a pool on the main floor we assumed they didn't have a pool, which we thought was strange. Unfortunately the Hilton Honors digital key did not work for us, and so it took a few trips to the front desk to finally get a key card to enter our room. The breakfast was your typical hotel self-serve breakfast, and it was overcrowded as they often are. There were people standing with their plates having no where to sit. We grabbed a table when someone was done but the table was dirty which was unpleasant. I can't understand why they don't add an extra staff person or two and make it more pleasant for everyone. I accidentally stumbled across a sign that said "guest laundry" and was very pleased to find a coin-operated washer and dryer to do laundry! The room was also required a key card to enter, which is good for security. Unfortunately, the laundry room was not well kept and the garbage can was overflowing and the floor was covered in threads and fluff. However, I was just happy to have a chance to do laundry and will from now on ask if there is a guest laundry room when I am in a Hampton Inn. The parking was free and we had no trouble securing a spot despite the parking lot being busy. The only down side of our stay was a family checking in next to our room after midnight and the kids yelling loudly and the parents loudly yelling back. We had only six short hours until they started all over again. I know this is not the hotel's fault, and we should have called the front desk, but it ruined a night's sleep for us. We had an adjoining room with these culprits so perhaps they are less sound proof than a room that is not adjoining.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank sherwoodparkian
HardikRindani, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

Greetings sherwoodparkian,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience. We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you were not advised about the swimming pool location or hours. As you observed our swimming pool is located at the lobby level as well. Please accept our apology if we were not able to communicate it more effectively. I would like to offer my sincere apology for any other issues you faced during your stay.