Lowest prices for your stay
$105
Free cancellation until 12/10/21
Priceline$105
Hampton$106
Booking.com$105
All reviews front desk great hotel comfortable bed great stay easy access yogurt hot breakfast highway costco downtown hilton washroom canada
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Not only are the staff friendly and helpful, the suite is well-appointed to accommodate the needs of a business traveller. Lots of workspace, well designed and comfortable. Location is very convenient; this will be my go-to Markham hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Will_MacCallum, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Good day Cindy E

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear your stay was an enjoyable one!

Reviewed March 30, 2019

Exceptionally friendly, welcoming front desk staff. Facility was clean and generally well maintained. Solid establishment for the weekday business traveler. Conveniently located near Costco. Numerous food options available via UberEats.

Good day Dreamer56570

Reviewed March 30, 2019

Very noisy room. Every car driving down the main woodbine road face the front side of the hotel sounded like a race car or truck. Did not get one wink of sleep. 2nd night I had ear plugs which barely dulled the noise. The room was also dusty. Every corner had dust. Big spacious room with decent furniture but too dusty/musty. Breakfast was ok. Food wasnt that hot or tasteful. Many options but not to my liking. About 10 mins from the 404 and 401 and 20-30 mins to downtown toronto. Not sure if I will ever return to this location.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Curiosity301922

Good day Curiousity301922

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us. Let me apologize that you found the room to be noisy due to outside sounds, the cleanliness was not up to standard and the complimentary breakfast was not one you enjoyed. We will take your comments and learn from these opportunities so that we can better improve our offerings.

Reviewed March 8, 2019

The night manager, Mike was horrible. He literally yelled at me and butvhisbhand in my face and told me to stop speaking. He said there had been a noise complaint from my room (it was my boyfriend and I and we had been sleeping ) - so he had the wrong person. When I went to respond he put his hand in my face, told me to stop speaking and then threatened me and told me in he morkning I would have to speak to management and they would be deciding how much they charge my credit card. He said they may decide to charge me for the 2 rooms surrounding me as well. I had to worry about this all night. I’ve never been threatened or made to feel like that in my entire life. He was horrible. I also had no idea that the Hampton can just decide to charge you for other people’s rooms, or threaten to charge your credit card for whatever they want. I will NEVER stay at a hotel affiliated to this company. Neither will anyone I know. I’ll also be mentioning this on social media sonthat everyone is aware that he Hampton Inn will randomly make decision about charging your credit card for basically whatever they want.
Also- after staying up all night because I was appalled that I was just threatened by one of your employees, and confused because I hadnt made any noise (we were also not even in the hotel from 8pm-2am), I went to speak to the morning manager and she had no idea what I was talking about. Did this employee threaten the wrong person? Like what is going on with this hotel? Not to mention our fridge didn’t work and made a high pitch screech all night! Absolute nightmare! I will be letting everyone know! You should fire your employee, Mike!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Trail21981943039
Will_MacCallum, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Good day Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

My Front Office Manager, Sheena Yacoob, will be reaching out to your shortly to review your feedback with you.

Reviewed March 5, 2019

I like the Hampton Inns. can always expect nice rooms, comfy beds, modern bathrooms. Everything clean. Staff are always so pleasant! The breakfast bar always has something for everyone. Coffee is often quite good as well! They never let me down.

3  Thank kathleenhopek
Will_MacCallum, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Good day kathleenhopek

We are so happy to hear your stay was an enjoyable one! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future when you are in the Markham area.