“Smile a little smile for me!!!!!”
Review of Lobster Royale - CLOSED

Lobster Royale
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The restaurant located in a strip plaza is very tiny with cramped uncomfortable 1960's seating available.Not a pleasant site and obviously needs a makeover.The service was average and the waiter did not seem too thrilled to be there since it was Mothers' Day.Lots of hustle and bustle and squeezing past the jammed tables and other servers on the floor.The lobster bisque soup was good as was the broiled lobster but the lobster thermidor did not look too appetizing as the sauce used looked like it came from a cheez-whiz bottle.Prices were a bit steep I believe but the desserts were well priced.Overall it was an average overpriced experience with no ambience and a rushed inattentive staff working the floor.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is definitely one of my family's favourites! We've been going here for years. The lobster is always fresh and on point. The only complaint I would have is that a couple of times that we have been there, the wait staff have been a little rude (maybe unintentionally).

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Ive been coming to Lobster royale with my family for over 10 years. The quality and service has never let me down.

Lobster is cooked to perfection. Lobster Bisque and garlic bread is to die for!

Its not very big so make a reservation, We always do( we like the booths)

Reviewed June 15, 2012

The fresh lobsters and the lobster bisque were excellent. The main course was a bit pricey, but the wine list was reasonably priced. We tried other seafood in the menu, but they are not worth the price. If you like lobsters, this is the place.

1  Thank hfw888