“Pricey and a bitter after taste the next morning.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nothing But Noodles
Ranked #418 of 638 Restaurants in Markham
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Toronto, Canada
“Pricey and a bitter after taste the next morning.”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I went with my family to "Nothing But Noodle" for the first time thinking that they make all type of noodle from scratch or fresh and not store bought. The taste of the spicy japanese noodle and pad thai was so loaded with msg and too sweet and the fettucine alfredo was tastesless. My hubby told me that I make the noodle dishes much better than this restaurant. It's not cheap and they charge for extra topping in the noodle. I ordered some shrimp in my pad thai and the shrimp turn out so overcook that tasted like rubber. I ordered chicken with the fettucine Alfredo for the kids and turned out that the chicken bits was also dry, rough, and not fresh. That evening, we drank so much water after eating there because of the load of msg. The next morning when my hubby and I woke up, we experience a bitter after taste, once again because of msg. I do not recommended this restaurant. It's pricey for the quality that you get.

1 Thank monkey_mouse11

Ontario
“For a reasonable lunch with good food look no further!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Who knew there were so many ways to do noodles? Lots of variety, yummy salads and fantastic staff. In case you haven't guessed, I'm a regular. No complaints or cautions here. Looking for comfort food? Try the 3 cheese Mac and cheese and add chicken.

1 Thank Brad O