“Just excellent great chinese”
Review of Congee Queen

Congee Queen
Ranked #9 of 662 Restaurants in Markham
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Every time we go to this restaurant we try something new and its always excellent, the service might not be the best but the value and the quality of the dishes makes up for it. The service is just so so not bad but not great.

1  Thank Ron K

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Being Chinese myself I'm quite picky with my Chinese food but this place is one of my favourites.

The Chili Turnip cake was a pleasant surprise! It was delicious, well cooked and well seasoned. We had the superbowl of seafood congee which didn't skimp on the sea food part.

The Shredded Pork Chowmein was delicious and as good as any I've had. Finally an assorted BBQ plate with Roast Pork and the Honey Glazed Pork (Char sew) capped off a delicious meal.
The value was great too! Under 40 dollars fed 3 people! My go to place whenever I'm in the city if I can find a Congee Queen nearby:)

Only complaint was that our waitress was fairly tardy in attending us. Had to wait quite awhile to flag her down for the bill when we were finished. But hey, you don't go to a Chinese restaurant for the service! :)

1  Thank Jon W
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We had pad Thai w shrimp, Cantonese chow Mein, hot and sour soup and chicken spring rolls, all very good except spring rolls were cold inside and soggy. The place looks nice, well decorated. Staff were friendly

1  Thank Billy1275
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Congee Queen is my "go-to" Chinese restaurant in Markham. The interior is clean and modern, which is sometimes hard to come by in this area. The food is a great value, plentiful and always delicious. Service is fast and reliable, and waiters are English speaking. It often gets busy, but it's worth the wait. My favourites are the lettuce wrap, seafood super bowl congee and the fried squid. You really can't go wrong here.

1  Thank deschweizify
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

One of best Chinese restaurant in Markham. Around $7-10 per person, you can find many delicious Thai & Chinese dishes there. Because their food taste, price and customer service keep this restaurant busy most of time. You may have to wait 15-30 minutes during weekend.

1  Thank Cactus_ch