“Nice for a change”

Dining options: Reservations
St. John's, Canada
“Nice for a change”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I found the food okay. There was definitely enough to go around. We came here with a business group. I had steak and chicken. The service was good.

• Visited March 2014

Golden BC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DISGUSTING”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Awful experience. Veggies were stale, noodles were soggy. Service was crap. Management didn't stand behind their food. very experience and not worth at all. What a waste of time and money:(

• Visited January 2014
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
“Healthy Food Tastes Great!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We ate here for my husband's birthday and the food was excellent. I had a stir-fry with Mahi Mahi and he had a chicken stir-fry. We both enjoyed our meals. It came with rice, salad and a bun and all of the veggies and noodles you can fit into the bowl. We were stuffed. The only thing I miss is the ice cream at the end. They no longer serve it. The service was excellent and our waitress was really nice. She even brought a piece of cake and sang happy birthday to my husband.

• Visited October 2013
Orillia, Ontario, Canada
“Average food but overrated”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband had visited years ago and was looking forward to going back when we were staying in the area recently. From what it seems like, the restaurant has gone down hill over the past few years, nothing like what he remembers. Our service was average and the food was way over-priced. The selection was small and the actual meal reflective of cheap Chinese food. Not worth the $40 bill (no drinks) for two.

• Visited August 2013
Thornhill, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“hair in food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was not the first time we have been to fire and ice, but the last. The previous time we were there, there was a hair in my food. This time, the people at the table next to us had a hair in their stirfry. Indeed, I also found not one, but two eye lashes or hairs in mine (and that was after it was hardly eaten) they did offer to make me another one, but I had no interest. they took it off the bill, but will NEVER go back there.

• Visited August 2013