Monte Carlo Inn & Suites Downtown Markham
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsmonte carlofront deskcontinental breakfastbagelsfruit saladtoronto zoojacuzzi suitebeds were comfortablelots of parkingfree parkingbusiness tripstaying at this hotelwould stay againexcellent staycoffee makerking beddowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed there just this past Saturday for our wedding night because it's very close to our venue. I came to the hotel 2 weeks ago and asked if I could look at the actual rooms. Front desk staff Mahdi was very helpful and was happy to show me at least 5 different rooms. I had chosen Riviera because of the jacuzzi and the huge glass shower box beside it.

A little disappointed with the check-in because when I booked the room I told them that since we would need the room after the wedding is over (which would be way after midnight), they could have my credit card info and everything so then when we arrive we could just grab the key and go. Unfortunately we still had to go through all the normal check-in process while carrying 2 wedding dresses and suitcases.

The Riviera room is BEAUTIFUL and spotless. Absolutely comfortable bed and covers. There's also a mini fridge and a microwave. The closet is big enough for a 2-week stay. There are 2 huge flat screen tv in the room, one facing the bed, one facing the jazucci (how thoughtful!) Water pressure for the shower is good. There's also a shower head on the top which the water would go straight to the top of your head - great for washing hair. If you're coming from a party and has a ton of hairspray in your hair, make sure to bring your own conditioner because the one in the room is not too good.

Overall our stay was good. We couldn't ask for more. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Karin L
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for over a month and found the staff are very polite and helpful. They are all cheerful and always say hello to me with a smiling face.

I actually feel kind of sad when I have to check out, a feeling which I have never had before with other hotels.

I will, with no reservation, recommend it to my clients, and I will definitely stay again next time.

By way of this review, I say thank you to all the staff, both front desk and the dinner room

Room Tip: Nothing need to add. It is just best value for the money
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Frank L
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed overnight in this hotel. Its new and the staff was wonderful. The hotel was located about 8 miles from the Toronto zoo and 11 miles from the Casa Loma, two attractions we were visiting. The rooms were very nice, the pool area was nice but did not have a deep end so it was basically easy swimming. We had a continental breakfast included with our room and it was very nice, good variety and the baked goods were very fresh.

I will definitely stay at this hotel next time I'm in Toronto.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren F
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Recently, my wife and I stayed for two days (August 7-9th) at the Monte Carlo Inn on Warden and we were extremely delighted with the cleanliness, service and accomodations at a very very reasonable price. This inn which is more like a hotel had a great complimentary breakfast included and we found the staff very friendly and helpful. We would not have any hestitation staying again at the Monte Carlo on Warden. Thanks to Eloisa and staff for excellent care and room cleanliness.
John & Joycelyn

Room Tip: Special two day offers with an excellent upgraded breakfast and roooms on higher floors are much quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FunrunJNN
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have been at the hotel for a copuple of months due to business, and the service is amazing. Everyone from the room attandants to the front desk and the restaurant are always smiling and glad to help out. Hotel is always clean, and the desk staff is the best. I couldn't ask for better service. Keep up the great work ladies.

Room Tip: Suites are large and roomy, and very reasonable.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business