Monte Carlo Inn & Suites Downtown Markham
  • Pool
$105
$86
  • Pool
Residence Inn Toronto Markham(Markham)
$118
$63
Agoda.com
$100
Staybridge.com
Monte Carlo Inn Toronto Markham(Markham)(Great Value!)
$120
$81
Travelocity
$104
All reviewsmonte carlofront deskcontinental breakfastbagelsfruit saladtoronto zoojacuzzi suitebeds were comfortablelots of parkingfree parkingbusiness tripstaying at this hotelwould stay againexcellent staycoffee makerking beddowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for over a month and found the staff are very polite and helpful. They are all cheerful and always say hello to me with a smiling face.

I actually feel kind of sad when I have to check out, a feeling which I have never had before with other hotels.

I will, with no reservation, recommend it to my clients, and I will definitely stay again next time.

By way of this review, I say thank you to all the staff, both front desk and the dinner room

Room Tip: Nothing need to add. It is just best value for the money
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Frank L
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed overnight in this hotel. Its new and the staff was wonderful. The hotel was located about 8 miles from the Toronto zoo and 11 miles from the Casa Loma, two attractions we were visiting. The rooms were very nice, the pool area was nice but did not have a deep end so it was basically easy swimming. We had a continental breakfast included with our room and it was very nice, good variety and the baked goods were very fresh.

I will definitely stay at this hotel next time I'm in Toronto.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren F
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Recently, my wife and I stayed for two days (August 7-9th) at the Monte Carlo Inn on Warden and we were extremely delighted with the cleanliness, service and accomodations at a very very reasonable price. This inn which is more like a hotel had a great complimentary breakfast included and we found the staff very friendly and helpful. We would not have any hestitation staying again at the Monte Carlo on Warden. Thanks to Eloisa and staff for excellent care and room cleanliness.
John & Joycelyn

Room Tip: Special two day offers with an excellent upgraded breakfast and roooms on higher floors are much quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FunrunJNN
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have been at the hotel for a copuple of months due to business, and the service is amazing. Everyone from the room attandants to the front desk and the restaurant are always smiling and glad to help out. Hotel is always clean, and the desk staff is the best. I couldn't ask for better service. Keep up the great work ladies.

Room Tip: Suites are large and roomy, and very reasonable.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank John D
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 5 days last week, everything went well. On our way back to the airport, we checked online for a good rate. The online rate quoted and booked was $115. The desk staff had that up to $145 by the time we checked out- extra $10 per child that we were not quoted etc. however the worst part was the lack of problem solving skills or any friendliness what so ever by the desk staff. I would look around- there are tons of other options!

• Stayed: July 2012