$119
$116
$103
$121
$105
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffleshot tubfridge and microwavefree breakfastcleaning staffdecent hotelminute drivepacific mallhot breakfastpleasant staylots of restaurantsbusiness tripnathanhighwaygtacostco
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Comfort Inn was good for our stay from October Saturday 7 to Monday 9, 2017 (long week-end). The check-in went well, good Wi-Fi connection and the breakfast was good as well. The only thing that I would complaint is the morning cleaning, right at 8:00 AM! It is quite early when the check-out are done at 11 AM. I agree that we should've put the note to not disturb, but shouldn't the staff check who's staying or who left the room for the next one? Or maybe, advise us in advance when we check-in so that we can put the note on the handle.

Kids were noisy but that's not the Hotel's fault, and as I said, the only complaint that I had is the early cleaning staff right at 8AM.

The location is good for anyone who's shopping/eating in Markham: 10 mins drive from Pacific Mall and Fishermen Lobster Clubhouse Restaurant.

Room Tip: Book early if you need two beds in the same room. We booked too late and had to book two room instead of one which increase the bill.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Positives
- Front desk people very friendly
- Nice pool
Negatives
- The room had a bad odour. It seemed like they sprayed some kind of perfume to try and make it smell more pleasant (obviously didn’t work)
- Celling was water stained and wallpaper pealing
- No in room ac/heater controls, must call reception to adjust temperature
- Everything in the room seems 15 years or older(i.e. tv, microwave, etc).
As a side note – we booked through priceline but guests in the morning were saying its normally cheaper to book from hotwire.com or right from hotel where there are no booking fees. I think we paid the one of the highest prices for the night by booking at priceline. I guess it pays to do your homework.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017

We chose this hotel next to highway just for one night sleep to continue our trip early next morning. (Would not recommend this for visiting Toronto downtown, but it was perfect for us.) Shops, restaurants (mainly asian) are nearby, very convenient. Rooms are nicely furbished. Indoor-pool is a big plus. Breakfast was very good. Good wifi, convenient free parking just outside the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2017

the hotel was clean and room was in great shape. The pool and spa were clean . was a very nice place to stay...the ad said 10 min to downtown Toronto ,but there is no way to make that trip in 10 min. ALSO call ahead and check for hidden fees .we were charge a extra 15.00A NIGHT for some service fee.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2017

I check in to comfort inn in markham ,on on Sunday morning at 8:00 p.m. the cllerk check me in that day after breakfast he took my credit card to me check in that day in my room the room was good but on back ov hotel it was good too the ac/work in the room was good the hot water work and cold water work in the room one problem the shades off the hook has be fix soon as possible 2 problem was the bathroom shower head was brokyn and has be fix shower head has be fix soon as possible 3 problem was the bike light does not work at all I was here in June the bike it work again so bike has be fix right away the light does not work at all the bike fix soon as possible next come back to your hotel again but stay here again for 3 time again to your hotel things have fix in your hotel but next time come back to hotel again I will be on 2th floor of your hotel the hot brafast was good to super no problem with food the pool was good to super and workout center was good the manager was good and gentreal manager was good to super the clerk was good check me out that day on Monday afternoon at 12:18p.m. that day the hotel was good no problem at all the price was good everything was good at your hotel again have a good day and week to you thank you.

Room Tip: Good hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
gmCN278, Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Member,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again !

Comfort Inn Markham Management