“Customer Service”

Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Markham
Fort Erie, Ontario Canada
“Customer Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My husband and I passed a night on Dec 26, 2011 at this hotel. The hotel is very, very clean and we are very obsessed with cleanliness. Our room was spacious and you could walk on the floor bare feet (no stains)! The staff was polite and attentive. Now, here it comes, my husband forgot his medication bag and Nathan at the front desk, I do not know if he is the manager or not, he surely act like if he is, took time out of his schedule to send my husband medication via mail the next day and that is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE. we live in the Niagara area and it would have been a pain to go back. We will definitely go back to this hotel next year for our yearly Canadian Family reunion in Unionville. Thanks Nathan!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Madeleine B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I have been staying regularly at this Comfort Inn for around two years now, and it is far and away the best of the Comfort Inn chain I have encountered. I travel to Toronto every second weekend to visit my daughters, so we have come to know the staff well. Nathan at the front desk has always been very attentive and accommodating with a big smile.Cristi and the other young ladies at the desk have been friendly and helpful, too. We often swim in the pool, and have made hundreds of waffles for breakfast. The value for the service is unmatched and I can honestly say that this hotel has been a big help to me as a father. Thank you so much.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Peter T
gmCN278, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Northeast, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for posting your comments and I am happy to hear you enjoy staying with us. Hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Toronto
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We have used this hotel several times. We live in Toronto but needed a place to stay while renovating. The beds have always been comfortable, the hot tub at a perfect temperature, free breakfast good and great customer service. This would be my favourite Comfort Inn of any I've stayed in.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank BrdAdjDan
Dear TripAdvisor member,

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying at our property. I am happy to hear that you found the hotel and staff to be convenient and friendly. Hope to see you return again soon !
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I am writing this letter as a thank you to the staff of the Comfort Inn in Markham Ont. I have been staying at this hotel every time I come to Toronto over the last three years. No matter where I am doing business in the city I always stay at this hotel because of the atmosphere created by the professional and friendly staff. From the maintenance, room services and front desk people to the management staff all have shown a high degree of customer service and genuine caring nature. Rooms are well outfitted with nice furnature, great beds and very clean. The breakfast that is provided is fresh and well prepared, also the lady that takes care of the cafe is amazing, she manages to keep up to an ever moving crowd of clients milling through products offered and cleaning up after everyone. The cafe is spotlessly maintained a real pleasure to have the use of. Its a very diverse yet well balanced crew of people that make up the staff of the Comfort Inn. I travel all over Ontario, Canada and the U.S.A. and I have to say that there is something special about this place. I am so glad I found it and I recommend it to everyone I speak to that are coming to do business or pleasure in this city.
Thanks John Casey Business Rep. Heat and Frost Insulators Local 95 Toronto Ontario

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed October 8, 2011

i had booked for 2 nights a few nights prior to stay in this hotel.
upon arrival we were given smoking rooms. i have asthma and can not tolerate the smell.
once asked to be moved they told me other rooms are not available and i have to stay in the room i was given.

i even offered to pay more to be given a room i can sleep in. but management or the person at the counter was extremely rude and told me to leave if i did not like it.
i was told it was not his problem since i had booked thru hotwire.com.
i am unsure why they even work with companies like hotwire if they dnt like to give services to their customers!!!

horrible horrible customer service!!!!
i was basically cursed at because the staff could not understand what i said.

never going back.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank peyman88
gmCN278, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Northeast, responded to this review, October 17, 2011
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

I was most disappointed to hear about your experience during your recent visit. We take every guest comment seriously and it is our sincere aim to deliver the best customer service. Please accept my apologies.
Kindly note that the original reservation was for smoking rooms and the hotel was sold out of non smoking rooms for that particular night. Once again, please accept our apologies and hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the very near future.

Regards,
Nick Udayakumar
Vancouver
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Stayed here for three night for business. Room was comfortable and clean and breakfast was adequate. Great value!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed September 24, 2011

We spent two days at this Hotel as part of our Canada Wonderland trip. I booked the room on points and also because of the positive reviews from guests. Got a great deal on four Wonderland tickets, 40.00 per person tax in. We saved 80.00 dollars total at the front desk. The hotel was bright and clean and pet friendly, 15.00 extra per day for our pet dog. It had an indoor pool and excercise room. Our room with two double beds was recently updated and had a micro/fridge and a flat screen T.V. Breakfast was included every morning, waffles, toast and bagels...great not having to go out for meals. The Hotel was in a good location not far from restaurants and shopping on Highway #7 but you need a car to get there. Approx. twenty to twenty five minute drive to Wonderland from Hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family