I stayed in this hotel the end of May beginning of June 2014. The hotel was clean and the room was adequate. We did find the room tight on the sides of the bed (which was a double, not a queen). Having a fridge in the room was helpful along with the few plates and cutlery for snacks.
Breakfast in the morning was standard fare - sausages, scrambled eggs, fruit, waffles, muffins, toast, etc. They did have cold boiled eggs as well. We noticed in the morning they had difficulty keeping up with the crowd of people and the layout of the breakfast area made it difficult for people to move around the food selection. A nice feature was the ability to have a tea or coffee later in the day or night.
Room service - they cleaned the rooms and restocked the shampoo and conditioner every day.
We didn't use the pool or other facilities as we spent our time in downtown Toronto seeing the sights. The location of this hotel is a little way off the highway, in a residential area. Not the easiest to find at first but OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Markham,the high-tech capital of Canada, Staybridge Suites Toronto Markham is the perfect hotel choice whether staying for 1 night or 30! Our All-Suites hotel offers spacious rooms, the perfect option to spread out and Get Comfortable while away from home! Whether for business or pleasure, our guests can stay connected to work and home with our free wireless high-speed Internet everywhere and free local phone calls! Surrounded by the communities of Markham, Thornhill and Richmond Hill, Staybridge Suites Toronto-Markham is conveniently located to major highways 401, 404, 407, 400 and 7 and in close proximity to many of Canada s top national and international firms including: AMD, CGI, DELL, Motorola, IBM, Apple, State Farm and Magna, to name only a few. Visiting the Markham and north Toronto area for vacation? Well, you have come to the right place! We are closely located to attractions that offer something for everyone including golf at any of the local 12 golf courses including the renowned Angus Glen Golf Course, Canada s Wonderland, Toronto Zoo, Ontario Science Centre, Pacific Mall, Vaughan Mills, Markham Theatre, CN Tower, and Air Canada Centre. We are also surrounded by a wide selection of restaurants, shopping and entertainment theatres and only minutes away from the metropolitan city of Toronto!As of May 22nd, 2012 we will begin our multi-million dollar renovation. With our guest in mind, we will do everything possible to avoid interruptions during your stay. Please be patient as we transform into a “Great Hotel, Guest Love” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Toronto Hotel Markham
- Staybridge Suites Markham
- Toronto Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Toronto Markham, Ontario