“A little taste of China without the jetlag”

Pacific Mall Toronto
Ranked #3 of 32 things to do in Markham
Toronto, Canada
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“A little taste of China without the jetlag”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

It's a fun mall to wander through if you're in the area. Open-concept stores sell everything from Asian candies to fresh bbq duck to cell phones (lots of cell phones) to DVDs to teas and herbal medicines to trinkets and objets d'arts. Would I spend hours and hours there? No. But for up to an hour, you can check out the two levels and just absorb the culture (and grab a bite to eat or a drink from the dozens of bubble tea shops).

Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Mall for Cell phone???”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

You can buy all kind of cell phone accessories Imainly iphone) over there. You have so mnay selcetion of case...

If you go there in weekday or in the morning of weekend, there are not too many people.

Good restaurant and fast food in the mall.. plenty of parking space.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank UptownXriver
Brooklyn Heights
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Authentic Chinese Shopping!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I love the fact that I could buy from snacks to accessories. But its just too bad, I didn't stay more longer, otherwise I would buy more things over there! I would DEFINITELY go back there with my husband!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank naughtika
toronto
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Seems authentic Chinese mall”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's huge! They have very tiny shops, but hundreds of them selling all kinds of items -- many from China and many from other parts of the world. They have electronics, cooking equipment, clothing, food. And, they have a food court where you can see them prepare the food like waffles and noodles. Everything we've had was tasty and inexpensive.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank torontojudy
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I got my money's worth!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I am not sure what type of experience some of you out there had at Pacific Mall in Toronto. Personally, I would say I am 100% satisfied with my visit. As I was looking for a place where i can get my Nokia 500 unlocked, a friend suggested that I should visit Pacific Mall.. Upon my arrival at the Mall, I visited few stores to see if I can get my Nokia 500 unlocked, For most part, they informed me that it would cost me anywhere between 35 yo 65 dollars, One actually suggested there there was a cheaper place in the Mall but my data will be lost as the method involves the use of a firmware that flashes my phone causing the loose of my data. Eventually, I stumble across one that is called HiMobile. I was saluted by a young man at the door, who in return refer me to a young lady. I told her that I had a Nokia 500 locked to Mobilicity and asked if she could get it unlocked. I also asked how much it would cost. She expressed that it would be 25 dollars and would take 30 hours to unlock. I asked if she want me to pay in advance for the service. She informed me I can pay before or after. I paid her anyways and left the store. I went back to the Mall the next day and got my Nokia 500 unlocked and ready to go. The minimum service cost I came across to unlock my phone in Toronto was 35 dollars. I thanked the lady in Mandarin (the few words I know) and left the store. It has been a week since my Nokia has been unlocked. I am with a different Mobile service provider company now and my phone is working good. This is my experience at Pacific Mall. Thank you HiMobile!!

Visited October 2012