“Great taste”

The Sultan'S Delicious Donair Ltd.
Ranked #73 of 338 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Excellent size and flavour. Ask for a platter or donair

1  Thank Enrique W

Reviewed September 10, 2008

We were with a few friends starved after a long day at work (construction)...stopped by the Sultan's Donair, and had the tastiest donairs ever...it was so refreshing I must add....and did not feel the typical greas that you feel afterwards. It was quite delightful...been a fan ever since...

2  Thank Concord90
Reviewed July 14, 2008

I was traveling in BC....was doing some shopping at coquitlam Center, on my way back I found the sultan's delicious donair shop....It was so clean, tasty, and nice portions. For a big donair fan from ontario I was pleasently supprised! Try it if u are in the area!

2  Thank Thaman