“Given that it's literally steps from my building and I walk past its divine aromas every day, it's about time I finally...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Insadong Korean Barbeque & Live Fresh Seafood Restaurant

Insadong Korean Barbeque & Live Fresh Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 309 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Barbecue, Asian, Korean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2008

Given that it's literally steps from my building and I walk past its divine aromas every day, it's about time I finally visited this place! Now I wish I'd done it a lot sooner. I'll admit I haven't eaten at many Korean BBQ restaurants in my life, but I know good food in general, and you can certainly find it here. The meat, barbecued at your table, was excellent, all the sides were fresh and delicious, and I second the other reviewer here who praised the smoked salmon salad. It was exceptional. The service was wonderful - the servers went out of their way to help and were unfailingly courteous and respectful. My only quibble is that for first-time visitors not especially familiar with Korean-style dining, there's no indication that to summon a server you have to press the little buzzer at the side of the table. This wasn't a problem for me, as I'd researched the restaurant in advance, and I actually love the efficiency of the system. It would just be nice if they had even a small sign that said "press button to summon server" or something similar, for the uninitiated. But this is a minor criticism. Overall, definitely recommended.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Korean BBQ is one of my...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2008

Korean BBQ is one of my favourites. I would say that this place is right on par. Could be a little bit cheaper for what you get.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“rules....but the price seems to be a bit too low, i guess it should be somewhere around 25 per person”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2008

“Good but expensive~”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2008

Good but expensive~

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“one of the best korean bbq there in bc =D”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2008

one of the best korean bbq there in bc =D