“Great Service, Food, Quality and won't break the bank!”
Review of My Greek Taverna

My Greek Taverna
Ranked #1 of 325 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We just had a delicious dinner at this restaurant and celebrated my grandma's 80's birthday here. There were 17 in our group and the server was prompt with our orders and accurate as well. We did not order any appies because we know that the orders are very generous. Everyone enjoyed their meals and even got left overs for dinner the next day. I had the roast lamb dinner and split it with my daughter ($13.95) and hubby had the calamari dinner ($13.95). How can you go wrong? We called ahead a couple of days to place the reservation, because this place gets very busy. For this special occasion, they allowed us to bring a cake and they provided small plates to serve it. Great restaurant in Coquitlam.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been eating at this place since 2005 and the quality of food has not changed yet, well, I even think that it's got better! The prices are no where close to what they were back in 2005 but the portion size and the food quality is still the best in town. I think this place has the best greek food in the entire lower mainland. I have been eating at many Greek restaurants and this place is by far the best one in town. Dinners are usually very busy and if you don't have a reservation for weekend nights, you will have to stay in a very long lineup. We always order Keftedes, Beef Souvlaki and the Homus. Kalamari is at the best and can be a good appetizer before your main course. Service is usually very good and consistent. I would rather a bit more of lighting at nights but a little bit of romance won't hurt either. The place gets very noisy with so many families and large groups but still has its own charm. Our favorite place in the Tri-Cities if we are craving for red meet.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great location if you are going to Red Robinson theatre. Parking limited so look around side streets.
When we arrived staff 'made' a table for us as the establishment was full - love Greek hospitality! We 4 all ordered different dishes. Great taste & quality. Half the plate however is rice and potatoes.

Well worth a visit. Plan ahead as the restaurant is very popular.

Thank ELES ESCAPE B a... B
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This is our favourite restaurant because of the consistently good food, happy servers at a very reasonable price. The roast lamb is particularly delicious, the portions are huge so, we have a meal for the next day. There are line-ups on Friday and Saturday nights so either come early (5pm) or be prepared to wait. (They only take a few reservations) You can also order "to go" which is also popular.

2  Thank Katie079
Reviewed April 28, 2012

It was the first time that I had dined here but it was very good and the service was very good too.

The portions are large, the food was hot and I had the roast lamb and there was so much that I tookd the rest home and we had another meal. My sister had chicken souvlaki and the pieces of chicken were very large and not overcooked as you sometimes get.

I am going to take my husband and daughter one night as they love Greek.

You must make a reservation as we went on a Tuesday night at 6:00 p.m. and by 6"30 there place was packed, I could not believe it for a week night.

I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as I did.

1  Thank travellerpals