“Great place to eat before the movie!”

abc Country Coquitlam
Ranked #124 of 314 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Canadian
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
“Great place to eat before the movie!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant before going to a movie at Silver City Coquitlam recently.Great hot turkey sandwich with good service. There's a discount if you show your movie ticket before and after the movie. I recommend this restaurant highly.

• Visited July 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“waste of money”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went on a Friday night. Wasn't too busy. Service was reasonable. Ordered the roast turkey dinner and dh had roast beef dinner. The vegetables were obvisoulsy frozen and were luke warm when served. The potatoes also tasted like they came out of a box and they were also luke warm. The "roast turkey" was hard to find. I was lucky if I had one piece but what they served was three really small pieces and I had to search hard to find them. The gravy was I'm sure a package that they just added water to. The dressing... oh my. It was a congealed lump of doughy bread. Nothing, especially the dressing had any taste. It all just tasted like cheap, prepackaged tastless food. The best part of the entire meal was the pumpkin pie which came with the meal. My dh said his roast beef was ok. He had the same vegetables and mashed potatoes I had but he did say it was also quite tasteless.

If this is supposed to be a home-cooked kind of place I'm glad I didn't grow up in that house. For the prices they are charging it's a shame to pass this off as anything but a rip off. I won't be back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank fanfare50
Port Moody, Canada
“I hope my criticizm is obsolete now.”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I worked there couple of nights doing some repairs. I turned all lights on and it was absolutely disquisting. How can someone call it Family Restaurant? Totaly filty upolstery and floor and kitchen like war zone. It was some years ago. I never went there again. It was enough for me.

2 Thank Snowcon
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“overpriced! the food is...”
Reviewed June 10, 2008

overpriced! the food is tastless and the waitress that served us last was rude! Good kid stuff in that it has crayons and what not, but the food was cold too. bleck.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook