“Great food and service.”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Coquitlam
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Coquitlam is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 320 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I've been going to the Keg for over 36 years. All I can say is nothing has changed. Food is excellent and the pricing for top notch food is alright too.
We always have great memories when we go there. It is also the kids first choice as we all on their own now.

There are newer reviews for The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Coquitlam

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have been to The Keg with my son, with more of my family and with friends. It is hands down the winner in every category! We have celebrated birthdays, anniversaries, mother's day or just plain old treated outselves to a delightful meal. The service is impecable. They are attentive without hovering, catering to dietary needs the best we have ever had in any restaurant. My mother has many allergies and when the kitchen manager comes out and goes through every detail of her meal - you feel like royalty! My favorite is always a steak and they never disappoint - always cooked exactly the way I ask for. I recommend reservations or being an early bird as the place fills up quickly especially on weekends and special days. Parking is not great as they share parking with Best Buy but I have always found a spot.

1  Thank QPW
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My and my friends do a steak night event every year or so. We don't go to the Keg often as it is expensive. Over all I only order 1 thing in the menu. The 25oz steak.

5  Thank Poi_159
Reviewed March 17, 2012

My wife and I went twice this month to The Keg and we were expecting high quality for what we paid for and we never was disppointed at the Keg. The steak is always good and always cooked just the way I like it. What makes this Keg stand out from the rest, in my opinion, is the staff. Super friendly with a great attitude and I am sure that the manager's regular attendance on the floor is a great motivator.The restaurant is beautiful and atmosphere is great, We will dfinitely be back again.

1  Thank Gevin H
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We have visited this Keg on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. There is usually a line up due to popularity, but you will not be disappointed even after a 30 minute wait. The atmosphere is great, the restaurant is gorgeous and the food is outstanding. Prices are not on the low side but the food is something you will talk about again, and again, and go back again and again.
My favourite place to eat in Coquitlam.