“Wonderful Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Pizza”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great Pizza. Was staying at my daughters and looking for a relaxed evening in and she recommended we just order a couple of pies from Plateau, what a treat. I am usually a thin, crispy crust guy but Plateau’s thicker crust was outstanding, not doughy or burned but perfectly cooked with just enough bite. The toppings were fresh and ample with just the right sauce to cheese ratio. My son-in-law and I had the Hot Capone, a great combo of hot capicollo, red onions, Italian sausage, hot banana, and jalapeno peppers and garlic. Sounds like it would be hot but it was just the right combo of heat and spice. My daughter and wife had the ubiquitous Ham and Pineapple that was excellent, not too sweet but very flavorful. We were really surprised at what a great little pizza place this was, rivaling many “classic” pizza restaurants.

• Visited August 2012