“Eclectic Italian diner”

Jimoco
Ranked #14 of 334 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The dark tones made this bistro immediately attractive to me. Funny how first impressions have such an impact. Ambiance is more bistro than diner. Service was prompt and friendly. We were there for breakfast but noted the menu included many authentic Italian favorites served at lunch and dinner. Looking at the menu I was shocked by the prices. Full breakfast $5, $3 Tue to Fri! My sis-in-law and I ordered an amazing omelette full of veg. My wife ordered bennies, my bro the scramble. We all rated our meals 5/5 with no hesitation. The portions were very generous. Total cost for 4 with bottomless coffee- $45. Can't wait to try it for dinner!

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

This Korean guy went to Italy to learn Italian cuisine and serves up delicious food at excellent prices. He has a great menu and has his pasta specials which allow that two can dine for the price of one. Service could be better though- I've been here four times and two out of four times one of our dinner party got either- wrong order or food arrived later than rest of party. You can have great food but if you don't prioritize the customers you can fail. This guy needs to watch uncover bosses!! I will continue to go back for the food and hope he can pull the service together a bit more.