WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Coquitlam
Campbell River
“Dan B fine hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked with another couple to celebrate my wifes' birthday. All staff were great and very accommodating expecially the front desk at check in. The location was great. We all had a fun weekend and will return in the future. I would very much recommend this hotel for service and value - good job

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Exec405, General Manager at Executive Plaza Hotel Coquitlam, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Dan,
Thank you for choosing Executive Plaza Hotel on your recent visit to Coquitlam.
I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay while celebrating your wife's birthday.
Such comments are always appreciated and welcome by team.It keeps them going and they work more harder to provide excellent service.
I look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Pasha Sheikh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I am a business man. I stayed in Executive Plaza Hotel for 1 week. I booked a nice and big room on the 14th floor. the hotel is really clean and quiet. I got everything i need from the hotel. Their staff are very nice and patient. The location of the hotel is very good. It is near by the shopping mall. it only takes 10 minus walk to get to the shopping mall and restaurants.I will come again!!

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mini M
Calvia, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at executive hotel in Coquitlam. Hotel was very cozy and with great staff like ( Buo)
Location was great close to malls and restaurants.

I will definitely stay again on my next visit to Vancouver and strongly recommend to other who will visit Vancouver.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Vadodara, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while visiting Vancouver. I really loved the location, due to many great restaurants and shopping centers within walking distance of the hotel. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Hotel Staff's (especially HaJ) was extremely friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

After several suggestions We decided to try price line to book our hotel. The hotels rates ended up being the same or marginally higher for a better room.We were in town to catch a concert at the coliseum. The hotel ended up being significantly further from the venue then we would have liked. But with fantastic efficient access to the #1 highway It really took almost No additional time. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. We hadn't had a chance to print our tickets. The gentleman (Beau) @ the front desk happily helped me access my email and printed them for me. We were able to get a late check out No problem (and checkout isn't until noon anyway) Gave us a chance to enjoy the wonderful pool jacuzzi and steam room in the morning. The fitness centre was small but adequately equipped. An elliptical is So often overlooked in hotel gyms. I would definitely stay again. An exceptional value. Very reasonable for the amenities provided.

• Stayed September 2013
vancouver bc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Staff a little harassed when we arrived (Saturday of holiday weekend) but they gave us 2 days free breakfasts. bathroom below par, but previous occupants were a sports team who partied till midday.
Liked:
Staff were very pleasant, and made every effort to serve. I left an item and housekeeping found it, mailed it on, (without rolling their eyeballs!) Free Internet.
Less good:
Toilet in 902 flushed slowly, and is probably close to plugging. Movies very over-priced.
Skeleton room service due to holiday. I am a night owl and had to go across the road to a gas station to get cream for coffee at 5 am. Also, I am sick of stir-sticks.
Over all, I'd have given them 2 stars, but pleasant staff make such a difference!
In many hotels, staff have the attitude that if it wasn't for the guests, they could get the job of running the hotel done much better. This was not one of those places.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Amazing experience, the staff was helpful and hospitable, certainly one of my best experiences. Food was delicious, certainly spotless on cleaniliness, definitely value for money. Convienient as one can easily go out for food and shopping and outings. Staff guides you really well on how to best utilize your trip

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coquitlam
BEST WESTERN Chelsea Inn
Willingdon Heights
Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby
Inn at the Quay
#1 of 2 in New Westminster

Been to Executive Plaza Hotel Coquitlam? Share your experiences!