After driving for 8+ hours in the car, and having to turn off cell service due to roaming charges (This meant no more directions from Siri uh oh) it was a relief to have found this place so easily. It was just one turn off the main HWY 1, but inside was surprisingly quiet and calm. We got parked and situated, brought our luggage inside and got checked in. The gentleman at the front desk had excellent customer service skills and was over all just a peach. He told us where we would find our room, where the breakfast hall was, and all the other amenities their establishment had to offer, which was a pretty impressive list. Not to mention the lobby area was lovely. Once we got to our room it was a great surprise! Very spacious, very comfortable, and had a nice vibe to it. The bathroom was large, very clean, soft towels, and even smelled good as did the rest of the room! The breakfast was great, the best waffles I've ever had, great coffee, nice pastries, and hard boiled eggs! They have a great workout room, and a sauna as well, the equipment was all very new and looked well maintained. The housekeepers were all very nice ladies and were lovely to chat with. Over all the people working at this establishment made the stay for myself and my family. They were considerate and genuinely cared about their customers stay. Would highly recommend this as a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our Coquitlam hotel, we believe our guests deserve only the best, which is why free parking, free Wi-Fi and a free breakfast is standard. Start your day at the waffle station and move onto a selection of cereals and pastries, fresh fruits, yogurt, 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices. Spend the afternoon lounging in the pool or resting after a day of exploring the area. The region is known for some excellent sightseeing, such as the Boulevard Casino and Red Robinson Theatre. Take the Skytrain to downtown Vancouver and explore the area by foot. The nearby Coquitlam Center and Laugheed Mall are just a short distance from our Coquitlam hotel. Many of our guests visit for IKEA shopping, and we’re happy to accommodate truck parking at our hotel. Whether you’re here for the attractions or for a shopping adventure, we’re your home away from home. Our Coquitlam hotel is a 2012 TripAdvisor award winner, and we’re proud to offer you the best vacation experience possible. We also cater to business travelers, such as IKEA employees and travelers in town with the Royal Columbia Hospital. From business to leisure, we have you covered with a great location and many complimentary amenities. The friendly staff at our Coquitlam hotel can provide you with shopping and dining recommendations. If you need some advice on must-see Vancouver attractions, depend on us to ensure you have a memorable and enjoyable stay. We’re a family-friendly hotel, but many groups and couples also choose to stay with us, too. At our hotel, we take the responsibility of making sure you have a great time seriously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Chelsea Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chelsea Hotel Coquitlam
- Best Western Coquitlam
- Coquitlam Best Western
- Best Western Chelsea Hotel