Overall this hotel isn't bad. I'd say its ok. I've stayed at many best westerns and I would have to say that this one is slightly under the quality of others but generally speaking not bad. It is slightly more run down than others that I've stayed at before. My husband and I stayed here March 15th for one night as we were attending a concert that night at the Red Robinson Theatre. This hotel was definitely the closest hotel to that location. The staff were very friendly at this hotel. The first room we were given, upon entry had a very strong odour of nail polish remover; however, we contacted the front desk and were promptly able to switch rooms which was good. The rooms definitely smell like they have been smoked in at one point or another but were clean. The tvs in the rooms are "tubals" but had a decent selection of channels. Bedding was clean and comfortable and linens fresh. The continental breakfast was excellent, they had pre-wrapped muffins and Danishes if you were on the run, they also had toast, cereal, waffle maker + mix, hard boiled eggs, toast, coffee, tea and many juices which was superb for best western. We noticed there was a nightclub across the street and were a but worried but it seemed closed so there was no noise keeping us up late at night after all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our Coquitlam hotel, we believe our guests deserve only the best, which is why free parking, free Wi-Fi and a free breakfast is standard. Start your day at the waffle station and move onto a selection of cereals and pastries, fresh fruits, yogurt, 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices. Spend the afternoon lounging in the pool or resting after a day of exploring the area. The region is known for some excellent sightseeing, such as the Boulevard Casino and Red Robinson Theatre. Take the Skytrain to downtown Vancouver and explore the area by foot. The nearby Coquitlam Center and Laugheed Mall are just a short distance from our Coquitlam hotel. Many of our guests visit for IKEA shopping, and we’re happy to accommodate truck parking at our hotel. Whether you’re here for the attractions or for a shopping adventure, we’re your home away from home. Our Coquitlam hotel is a 2012 TripAdvisor award winner, and we’re proud to offer you the best vacation experience possible. We also cater to business travelers, such as IKEA employees and travelers in town with the Royal Columbia Hospital. From business to leisure, we have you covered with a great location and many complimentary amenities. The friendly staff at our Coquitlam hotel can provide you with shopping and dining recommendations. If you need some advice on must-see Vancouver attractions, depend on us to ensure you have a memorable and enjoyable stay. We’re a family-friendly hotel, but many groups and couples also choose to stay with us, too. At our hotel, we take the responsibility of making sure you have a great time seriously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Chelsea Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chelsea Hotel Coquitlam
- Best Western Coquitlam
- Coquitlam Best Western
- Best Western Chelsea Hotel