“WORST Korean bbq restaurant ever!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #260 of 363 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch
“WORST Korean bbq restaurant ever!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

I've been in North Van for a long time and I've always noticed this restaurant as i pass by but never dined in. I finally decided and took my friends this past weekend to Kyung Bok palace. We should have never went.

We ordered the BBQ COMBO for 4 and the amount of food we got was crappy. The amount of meat they gave us couldn't even feed a full grown man. Absolutely crappy but we were hungry so we ordered more meat which is additional 28. You'd think that's a fair amount of meat for that amount of pricing right? heck no!!! the meat they brought out was not worth the extra $28. It was insulting! I've been to other Korean bbq restaurants in greater Vancouver and for a bit cheaper, we got "all you can eat " meats!

If you don't believe me, please by all means go and waste your money and see for yourself. The taste was overall good but you can get that elsewhere for cheaper and more.

My overall rating is 1/5 only because they actually served the food.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not good... went there a...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2008

Not good... went there a lot in high school.. but.. there's always something in the food... ewww

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook