“Worht customer service ever and awfull taste”

Red Chilli Szechuan Cuisine
Ranked #63 of 371 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
north vancouver
“Worht customer service ever and awfull taste”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

First time at this place, but not first time for this type of food, and when the orange chicken came to the table a weird smoky burnt smell take place. Asked the waiter if we could return the dish but the guy with an arrogant attitude told us that was a normal smell and taste and that we are not use to this cuisine. The other dish was too sweet, the beef was so thin we could not taste it.
Not worth the money asked at all. Don t even think about going there for a try...

• Visited April 2012

“Chinese parents goto restaurant”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We always go here with the inlaws who are Chinese from Malasia and know good food!

“Horrible”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My friend and I got so sick from delivery from this place. Just awful. She was stuck in the bathroom for hours, it felt like someone had stabbed me in the gut.
Aside from getting sick, the food tasted terrible, other people I know that have been there agree with me.
Do not go here. Ever.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank DahliaDarling995
Vancouver, Canada
“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed October 2, 2010

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

We ordered dinner and had it delivered. After the driver left, we discovered that part of the meal was missing. Had this not been the only dish that our young children would eat, we probably wouldn't have said anything. I called the restaurant to ask that they send the driver back with the missing item and they said that it would be sent right away. 20 minutes later and nothing, but very unhappy children. I called the restaurant and they were less than helpful. Her excuses were many:

- We are very busy;
- If we send the driver out again, we won't be making any money; and
- I am being difficult (my personal favorite - I should know better than to expect to receive the products that I pay for).

I asked for a credit and the lady's comment was to bring the chicken back if I was unhappy, she would sell it to someone else (YUCK). I sure hope I don't have someone else's second hand dish.

The food was decent but overpriced. I definitely would not recommend this restaurant to someone else. Goodness knows what one may get.

North Vancouver, Canada
“Good but not great.. Some dishes are good...”
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Good but not great.. Some dishes are good but I have had a few bad experiences with quality. Worth a shot - good location