“Best Breakfast's in Vancouver”
Review of white spot

white spot
Ranked #219 of 386 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Reviewed October 21, 2013

At last a reasonable priced place to eat in Vancouver. Not just breakfast, which is all we tried, but other meals too. Breakfast was really, really great with many choices from cold cereal, hot cereal, to eggs, french toast, pancakes, potatoes, bacon, sausages,etc. Real food at fairly reasonable prices. Wait Staff who were friendly and helpful and kept your coffee/tea cups full and made sure your food was what you wanted and cooked properly. Not a fast food joint, but a good food place.

1  Thank Gene T
There are newer reviews for white spot

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We hadn't eaten at a White Spot since I was a kid (we moved to Australia when I was 6), but this was on our list of 'must do' nostalgic meals on a recent trip back to Canada.

Well, we weren't disappointed, the food was xcellent, the cocktails inexpensive and we also couldn't believe how good the salmon was - and how cheap it was! I had a simply delicious salmon burger and several Caesars to wash it down - fabulous!

If we're so lucky as to get back to our homeland (and the city I was born in), White Spot would be an unmissable stop.

2  Thank Dromomaniac
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Been to this location many times; see regular staff, some been there over twenty years. Service is fast, staff friendly, and food always good. We had the curry soup(excellent), burgers and wraps. All great. Parking an issue at lunch time. More washrooms needed. We will be back!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I know this is a chain but it really is a nice place to eat a good breakfast. When we are in N Vancouver, this is where we often start our day. The food is well prepared, omelets are well prepared, toast is from good fresh bread, and the pancakes are made from fresh batter. My wife orders a short stack of pancakes since the regular portion is huge. The coffee is good (not great) but the tea selections are better and from whole leaf choices.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

White Spot is my favourite family-style restaurant. They have a wide variety of dishes on the menu, so it's a good place to come if your party can't decide between burgers & fries, pasta & ribs, or something a little more healthy. They also have an additional "featured" menu which changes every few months. For kids, they have activity books & crayons, and the "Pirate Pak" children's menu, which is served in a cardboard pirate ship.

The service can be hit and miss - it just depends who you get as a server. Out of all the White Spots I've gone to across Vancouver, I've had terrific service and terrible service. Overall, I'd rank service between average to good.

I've always found the food to be very good. I particularly like their salads and rice bowls. Also, in the summer, they serve fresh strawberry & blueberry pie which is absolutely delicious - a must try!