“A Quick Brew & Bite”

Green Leaf Brewing Co
Ranked #24 of 414 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Really enjoyed popping in for a quick brew and bite while enjoying the sites in the area. Fun place with a variety of nibblees to choose from. Definitely a good place to stop into when you're in the area.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Sweet spot right off the Seabus next to The Lonsdale Quay Market.
You can purchase your food at the market and enjoy one of the many craft beers, they also serve wine and house made Kombucha add a shot of your favorite spirit and you are set to enjoy great people watching or music on the docks.
A great sport to get out of the downtown scene.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

So we are from England and know pubs and beer, so when I say this has some great brews you know I’m not kidding. Great little place with outside terrace for those sunny days. Own micro brewery on site, pop in and relax.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

Called in for a beer on our way back to Vancouver. Good selection of beer, friendly staff and fab place to people watch on a sunny day

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in at this place just to sample some stuff, since trying out microbreweries was one reason I visited Canada. It turned out to be my best decision of the day.

I tried a small flight of various things and the only one I didn't care for was their flagship pale ale, but that's more personal taste... I don't care for IPAs but I took a chance. The rest were fantastic, with the standouts being the cherry sour and the apple cider. This actually led me to discovering sours and I love that my first experience with them was so positive thanks to this place.

Everything I tried had a great, nuanced flavor profile. Yes, even the pale ale... I might not like them but I know the difference between not liking it and it being bad. Would highly recommend.