“Lovely”

Thai House Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 386 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since 1986, the Thai House has been consistently setting the standard for quality and service through creative and careful attention to all details. Their menu offers a wide array of all the popular traditional Authentic Thai dishes.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Enjoy Thai food so dropped in. Got. Nice table and scanned the menu which had lots of choice. Quite a busy place but the staff very efficient. Good value and would recommend.

There are newer reviews for Thai House Restaurant

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had the sampler plate and it was really yummy! The drinks were very good too. Service is excellent and we will definitely come back!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

As a lover of Thai food, I had high expectations for this restaurant. After seeing the majority of reviews on Trip Advisor as being largely positive, I thought it would be a good choice. I wasn't disappointed, in fact, I was delighted with everything. The food has to be some of the best Thai food I've had, the service was impeccable and the price was fantastic for the quality of the food. I couldn't recommend this restaurant enough!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We both like Thai food so were pleased to see this restaurant near the Pinnacle Hotel. Our first impression was that it be small inside but once inside we were impressed - it is is quite large with a good selection of tables including booths. The service was friendly and efficient and the food was good. They accommodated my wife's food allergies very well. We took my relatives there the next night and, even though they had not eaten Thai before and were mostly vegetarian, they enjoyed it.
The restaurant has a special room at the rear for celebratory parties.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Was looking for a place to eat near the ferry, this was convenient. The food was very good, we had Panang Curry and Pad Thai. The place is very pretty inside, well decorated with fish tanks. Service was great, we enjoyed the food. Average entree price is about $15-20, rice is extra.