“not catered to ppl with disabilities”

Kypriaki Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #38 of 401 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

everything was great except for the fact that there is so many stairs , stairs at the back of the restaurant where you park and to enter building and walk into ,there is no railing going down into restaurant and when you go up into the restaurant ,building wise it can use some work I think and I did let the waiter know that railings are very important to have to hold onto. Bathrooms are down the stairs again if you do not have a disabilitie then this is the restaurant for you .

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I ate here twice, and both times it's been amazing!
I have never eaten in another Greek restaurant, so I couldn't say how authentic this is, but the quality of the ingredients is definitely great and the portions are huge. Besides, the price are amazing for what you get, the atmosphere is really welcoming and the staff is very friendly...I couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We are in the area for a couple of days prior to boarding for Alaska. We were searching TripAdvisir for restaurants and noticed KYPRIAKI! We were stunned by the name since we are from KYPROS-CYPRUS! We made a reservation and a great experience. The current owners aren't Cypriots but have managed to maintain the character and cuisine! We ordered several appetizers: mushroom, dips, calamari, saganaki. For the main course, we ordered kebobs, spinach pie, moussaka, lamb, and salad. We ate like CYPRIOTS do! Of course, we were trying everything with a Cypriot perspective but a restauranteur as well. We loved the cozy atmosphere! Beautifully decorated! We would love to come back!

2  Thank Ellada H
Reviewed May 28, 2014

10-minute walk from hotel with unassuming appearance but quaint interior. The calamari dinner was excellent. On a 2nd visit I had a lamb gyro, but the meat was stringy(should have ordered the roast lamb dinner, I think). The Avgolemono soup with egg & lemon is excellent, as are the Greek salads. Service was exceptional.

1  Thank DanSewer
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Excellent food and the friendliest of service. Have never been disappointed in all my times in the restaurant. Parking is a bit of an issue.