“Catchup for drinks”
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #32 of 405 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Four of us met for a drink and appetisers late afternoon .....very noisy with thumping music and highway noise. However....the drinks were well received, everyone pleased with their selection. We devoured the calamari, dry baked beef ribs and best of all the Szechuan chicken with lettuce leaves ...yum. Prices were fine for the generous servings, three dishes adequate for four people at this time of the day. Will return, not much you can do about traffic noise.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I had fairly delicious dinner at Cactus Club one night, but what made the experience so incredible was the stellar dessert we adored. We requested the Apple Galette, but they had sold out. I felt a little disappointed and my server (Joeh) said just a second. He came back and said that the chef in the kitchen would make one fresh for us if we wanted to wait. Even though it was late, we said, "sure!"

My goodness, the pastry was perfect. Absolutely perfect. The combination of apple, ice cream and caramel on top of it was delectable. Thank you to the chef, the server and Cactus Club for one of the most memorable dessert experiences of my life.

1  Thank TaraBianca
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Three of us went for dinner to the Cactus Club on Pemberton and sat on their great little outside patio, on this warm Summer July night. From arriving to leaving, we all commented on the general lack of customer service and enthusiasm, right from the hostess that seated us to our waitress. It almost appeared like the staff at this Cactus Club were away on vacation, while just going through the motions of doing their jobs. The food came late and the two salad entries we ordered, arrived short of several ingredients that were noted on the menu. The food quality was very average (and expensive), portion sizes small and nothing was offered to us to compensate for the inconvenience of receiving our order, short of ingredients. We have enjoyed other Cactus Club locations in past, but will not return to this one!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I went with my wife for a dinner. It is good that it opens till late. The place is big, wonderful, with a lot of screens, nice service. The test and menu are great. It is not cheap! It was noisy and I had to screem so that my wife can hear me

Reviewed April 16, 2013

upscale pub style food with west coast flare. The food is good and is always consistent.My friend and i come here at least once a week and love the incredible service.The beautiful servers always ask about my day and remember what i like to drink.Very interesting decor and patio seating catches the afternoon sun nicely.