“Great value for money”
Review of Anatoli Souvlaki

Anatoli Souvlaki
Reserve with OpenTable
Anatoli Souvlaki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 378 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Turkey
“Great value for money”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Lovely little Greek restaurant next to Londsale. Fast efficient service. Cooked fresh food was great and tasty. The restaurant is a little cold inside, they obviously don't want to have high heating bills, but the atmosphere was good, staff really helpful and attentive. Would go back.

• Visited December 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“The Lamb...WOW!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The lamb is melt in your mouth! SO good! Food is well balanced and portions are ginormous!
Nice atmosphere, very friendly service, quick to bring out the food.
The sangria is fantastic but a little on the pricey end, to be honest, Burgoo (next door) has sangria that is just as good at a much more competitive price.

Overall a restaurant worth trying more than once!

West Vancouver, Canada
“Get your Greek on”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Hands down, their country lamb dish is the best roasted lamb shoulder I have ever tasted. The tsatsiki can be too harsh on the garlic sometimes and the Greek salad is nothing special. I just can't get enough of that lamb though!

Laurel
“Best Greek Food in the City!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Well I have been to this restaurant every time I come to the city! Its simply the best Greek restaurant around, in my opinion the Lamb is the best dish - it simply falls off the bone when you eat it, and no I am not exaggerating. Everything is fresh and simply amazing. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is warm and inviting. I would recommend this place to anybody who is planing to be in the area, its worth the ferry ride over.

Sydney
“Friendly, efficient staff, quality food and generous servings”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I, 60's Australians, ate here twice over 5 days.
It is a busy restaurant which I find is always a good sign however has the seating capacity and staff to cope. Maitre d'hotel, a man in his 30's I guess, dark wavy hair, very welcoming, good at his job, made us feel at home. Second time we ate there he remembered my name, from the previous booking, and for me that makes me feel special, well done. Unfortunately I'm not up to his standard however we never introduced ourselves, my error. Food is of a high standard and the servings generous. Recommend you try.