“Get your Greek on”
Review of Anatoli Souvlaki

Anatoli Souvlaki
Reserve with OpenTable
Anatoli Souvlaki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 371 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Vancouver, Canada
“Get your Greek on”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Hands down, their country lamb dish is the best roasted lamb shoulder I have ever tasted. The tsatsiki can be too harsh on the garlic sometimes and the Greek salad is nothing special. I just can't get enough of that lamb though!

Laurel
“Best Greek Food in the City!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Well I have been to this restaurant every time I come to the city! Its simply the best Greek restaurant around, in my opinion the Lamb is the best dish - it simply falls off the bone when you eat it, and no I am not exaggerating. Everything is fresh and simply amazing. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is warm and inviting. I would recommend this place to anybody who is planing to be in the area, its worth the ferry ride over.

Sydney
“Friendly, efficient staff, quality food and generous servings”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I, 60's Australians, ate here twice over 5 days.
It is a busy restaurant which I find is always a good sign however has the seating capacity and staff to cope. Maitre d'hotel, a man in his 30's I guess, dark wavy hair, very welcoming, good at his job, made us feel at home. Second time we ate there he remembered my name, from the previous booking, and for me that makes me feel special, well done. Unfortunately I'm not up to his standard however we never introduced ourselves, my error. Food is of a high standard and the servings generous. Recommend you try.

West Vancouver, Canada
“Lunch on the Shore”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

After tracking around the boat show, decided to catch a bit of lunch and headed to Anatoli. We ordered the saganaki, which was very tasty! I had a greek salad with added prawns. We also orderd a lamb souvlaki. All the food was well prepared, very tasty. Especially impressed by the lamb souvlaki as often they can be tough bits to chew. Not here! The service was friendly. All in all, a very pleasant experience. Definitely going back!

1 Thank Heather M
Toronto, Canada
“Bring lots of Toonies.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We have tried hard not to give up on this particular Greek restaurant in North Vancouver but each visit results in new disappointments. Everything has an upcharge. Want pita with your meal, 2 bucks. Want more Greek salad and less rice, 2 bucks. And the most astonishing of all...you want two small slices of potatoes with your Souvlaki? That will be another 2 bucks. We are sorry. We can't do this anymore. It is not about the money, it is the stupidity of it all. With so many new restaurants arriving along Lonsdale (Portly Chef, The District) and at the Pinnacle development (The Pier) across the street, I doubt very much there will be many more customers willing to be 2 bucked to death. This place will either crash and burn or start over again with a new menu. When we were there, it was empty…that should be a clue.

• Visited August 2012